Home

Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 05:39 AM   #121
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Graphics look a lot better from that video. The 2 bad things that stood out are very bad running animations that look stiff and lack of penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2014, 06:12 AM   #122
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Defense is improved BUT when you watch the Texans first TD at about 27min. look at, at least 3 Redskins defenders standing completely flat-footed in zone coverage, in the end zone, after the snap. Then they get beat for a TD.

Ths has to be a top priority for 2016. No more flat footed defenders in zone coverage. It should never happen, especially when tryin to defend your own goal line.

thanks for sharing Sky!
Old 08-18-2014, 06:23 AM   #123
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Pass coverage and reaction was set at 40 or 45 in that video. So possibly raising it will help to some degree. Who knows..
Have a lot of things I want to check out in the coming days.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 08-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #124
Banned

OVR: 0

Graphics don't look as good in a dome
Texans line couldn't get any pressure on RG3
Running backs hit the hole weak often getting stuck on teammates and other players. You must of had it on Slow speed, game plays better on normal speed imo. Players seem like they are jogging when on Slow speed.
Besides that game play looked decent

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 08-18-2014 at 10:23 AM.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:36 AM   #125
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Defense is improved BUT when you watch the Texans first TD at about 27min. look at, at least 3 Redskins defenders standing completely flat-footed in zone coverage, in the end zone, after the snap. Then they get beat for a TD.

Ths has to be a top priority for 2016. No more flat footed defenders in zone coverage. It should never happen, especially when tryin to defend your own goal line. thanks for sharing Sky!
I noticed this too and it is frustrating because this is the umpteenth time they have claimed to have rewritten zone and man coverage, 50x the calculations, player sense, read and react, etc. etc. Yet I still see the EXACT same things as in previous years. It's amazing how difficult it must be to work on Madden compared to other football games. I've harped on this for Lord knows how long and have sent tons of feedback to devs about it. I just don't understand how you can spend an entire cycle devoted to defense and claim how improved it is when you can spot these issues within 30 seconds of gameplay. The frustration is real...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #126
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Forgive me for asking, but why the heck would you not just start at default sliders? You have had the game two and a half days and already working on tweaking sliders. Just cracks me up. Anyways.. Thanks for the tweaked impressions!

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 08-18-2014, 05:29 PM   #127
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Forgive me for asking, but why the heck would you not just start at default sliders? You have had the game two and a half days and already working on tweaking sliders. Just cracks me up. Anyways.. Thanks for the tweaked impressions!
Because the sim guys know Madden doesn't play sim on default sliders. So they look to start tweaking immediately, so they get the experience they want. (Which sim is the best style anyways).
Old 08-18-2014, 05:32 PM   #128
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Graphics don't look as good in a dome
This is been the case for a while now with the game. I just think they haven't mastered the art of doing indoor lighting properly. They will get there one day but they are still sorta guessing at it. But indoor games in real life don't look as good or vibrant as outdoor games because natural light from the sun lights things more brilliantly than indoor lighting can. Sunlight is warm where indoor light is very muted. Even outdoor games at night look better because of the mix of unnatrual lighting with the ambient lighting from the sky (yes you still get light at night from the sky). This is one of the reasons why I never play a CCM with a dome team. I can't do 8 games in that drab lighting lol

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »