Home

Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 02:32 AM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Just played a play now chargers (me) vs giants. WAY too many fumbles. Every other play for me was a fumble, normal sliders All Pro difficulty. I don't know if anyone else has had this happen but if you have then you understand the frustration.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:38 AM   #218
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
Also, hot routing is a pain. Once you do one it lags for some reason. On M25 you could hot route pretty quick without ever waiting.

The game is decent
Designed that way.. There is a delay when hot routing to keep people from basically re-designing a whole play after the huddle breaks.
Watch under the QB when you hot route. There is a little sound thing that pops up ..once that goes away you can hot route again.

Great addition..

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 08-22-2014, 03:12 AM   #219
Fighting a War & Gaming

8and9's Arena

OVR: 9

Played a game online and Manziel's little *** was breaking tackles from Dlineman/LBs left and right. Unreal..
Old 08-22-2014, 04:18 AM   #220
Pro

Dino's Arena

OVR: 6

My impression is for Online play presentation only.

Yeah the single game presentation is much better this year.. A lot better and I love it, so good.

BUT, I just wish for once the single player presentation ported over to the online portion of the game. I like to play mostly online games and it's like playing 2 different games thats how bad they dumb down the graphics and presentation for online. Kind of a bummer with this being Next Gen and all. I wonder if the PS4 will be the same for online games. I'm sure it will be. Crazy that they are still using the same stadium/crowd bump shots between plays.

Last edited by Dino; 08-22-2014 at 04:20 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-22-2014, 04:29 AM   #221
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclaps
Offline CFM fans BEWARE

QB stats are really broken, and it's affecting their progression. I simulated 2 seasons, and right now I'm at the start of season 3 and here are some notes...

- The Bears have Tannehill, Cutler, and Roethlisberger all on their team....and their starting QB is a rookie who's a 78 OVR (The other 3 QBs are 73, 70, and 63, respectively).

- Andrew Luck is NOT on the Colts. Kirk Cousins is their starter (77 OVR)

- Christian Ponder (73 OVR) is the Cowboys starter...

- Matt Ryan is NOT on the Falcons. Ryan Mallet is their starter...73 OVR

- Luck is on the Jaguars....ahead of Bortles (Luck is 83 OVR - awr and acc down)

- Rodgers is a beast, Stafford and Kaepernick are in the 94 range. Every other QB is very average.

- None of the rookie QB's drafted this year have progressed...

This has to get fixed.
As an offline CFM guy, this type of nonsense, along with the horrible sim stats, is a deal breaker for me. How stuff like this is overlooked, or worse, knowingly released, is beyond me. I pray these issues can be addressed with a patch, but I'm not holding my breath....nor buying the game until it's fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 05:13 AM   #222
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8and9
Played a game online and Manziel's little *** was breaking tackles from Dlineman/LBs left and right. Unreal..
Not to mention in offline CFM they gave him superstar development. That was based all on hype and not even one single throw in an NFL game before then. His play has been abysmal for the most part in preseason, lack of any composure whatsoever, bad decision running on 3rd down instead of an easy drop to his fullback, and yet this guy gets superstar development. And the Browns trying to run the read-option with him thus far, not even close to being quick enough to make it work. All hype..

I'll say it now, the kid won't win a playoff game in his career (he will bust). Think about this.. Tebow beat the Steelers in a playoff game (yes, one and done I know).. and yes, I know he had a great defense that year, but he didn't lose that game. He still made come backs that year too.

But, the tool that is the cool kid "anti-Tebow" in Manziel gets all the hype without even throwing in an actual NFL game, yet Tebow (yes I know he is inaccurate, but he did have a good deep ball), is run out of the league. Manziel is all hype, Tebow was just a circus show. Gotta be Donny Moore buying into that crap.

All it took was watching what LSU did to Manziel two years in a row to see his flaws (embarrassing losses). BUT, everybody bought into the hype because Bama has won the NCs these past years and he gave them hell. The playground football that "JFF" plays won't be transitioning to the NFL as he will soon learn in the regular season. I expect him to start after they go 0-3 this year. Too bad Moore made him a playermaker in Madden, but I guess it makes business sense.. after all, highest selling jersey currently, right?.. HYPE. Maybe I'm biased because I'm an LSU fan and he didn't do crap against us, but some of what I say is pure fact. lol

/rant over

Last edited by Shon 23; 08-23-2014 at 03:08 AM.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:29 AM   #223
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Osprey
As an offline CFM guy, this type of nonsense, along with the horrible sim stats, is a deal breaker for me. How stuff like this is overlooked, or worse, knowingly released, is beyond me. I pray these issues can be addressed with a patch, but I'm not holding my breath....nor buying the game until it's fixed.

I'm an offline CFM player as well. This is complete nonsense no doubt.

The TD-INT ratio of QBs being atrocious first of all. It makes no sense. It's not a deal breaker for me though, as I do expect if this is a major glitch a patch has to be put out ASAP. Anything game-breaking like this, and I do consider it game-breaking, is a must-fix on their part and a fix that has to happen within a couple to a few weeks depending on how difficult it will be to fix this problem. It's too big not to fix and people are already up in arms over it. People will just become more vocal on the problem as time goes on.

Last edited by Shon 23; 08-22-2014 at 05:32 AM.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:49 AM   #224
Banned

OVR: 7

- cpu run blocking was very good. Just to reiterate. I like seeing animations of defenders trying to fight through blocks.
- I noticed assemblages of gang tackles...sort...or maybe the cpu swarmed to the ball carriers better in groups.
- it does feel better to play as a lb or db. We still need db jostling.
- create a player is exactly the same which is disappointing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »