Home

Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 06:30 AM   #329
Rookie

Soprano00's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bandito
Has anyone else had the cpu automatically pick their play for them? i've ran into this a few times where it happened immediately, including a few pivotal 4th down plays online. Other than that have really enjoyed it. 25 was pretty unplayable online against randoms but i've found the ranked matches to be enjoyable so far. Good defensive low scoring games so far
that happens every year first two weeks, before cheese unstoppable plays are widely known
Old 08-23-2014, 06:39 AM   #330
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I just read through all 30+ pages of this.. damn...

is it Tuesday yet?
Old 08-23-2014, 07:32 AM   #331

DaveDQ's Arena

OVR: 34

The player proportions finally look right. The presentation is noticeably improved. Learning defense and playing is the most fun I've ever had in a football game.

This title now has soul.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:33 AM   #332
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Going to use up the rest of my time today. Was not impressed with what I played. Not really game play but the play call screen is an obstruction and I hate it.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:38 AM   #333
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Finally, it is fun to play on both sides of ball. I have not enjoyed it this much since Madden 05. Played 3 play now games with my falcons, vs. Jets, chargers, and dolphins. AP, 8 min qrts, all default except penalties all at 60(except facemask at 55). Cpu sliders all default except qb acc 40 and Int 40. Fatigue 60, and threshold 40. Lost all 3 games, never would of happen on 25.

Last game against Jets had CJ running all game, gave me headaches, they went up 21-7 at half after a pick 6 ( my fault). 2nd half saw me get 2 FG in 3rd quarter. 4th quarter I forced a key fumble deep in my half to stop a 10 play drive by Jets. Drove down with my own drive, and with 1:30 left hit JJ on a beautiful fade to corner of endzone, 21-19 jets, I have to go for 2. Man I miss Tony G. I PA out to right ( yes PA actually work) looking for crossing JJ and White, They are covered!!! Oh crap got to run, sprint towards goal line, BAMMM, leveled at 1 yard line. Oops forgot I have Matt Ryan, learned my lesson. LOVE IT!! This would of not happened in 25.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:43 AM   #334
MVP

OVR: 9

The Great:
The player models are awesome, they finally look like real football players! The uniforms no longer look like they are painted on. Like everyone has already said the overall look and feel on the gameplay and presentation is vastly improved.

The Good:
Player development is more fun and meaningful. I like having the choice between confidence and development. There's a larger gap between players with "STAR" DEV and "LOW". Also coaching XP bonuses are far more important. CFM feels more like Head Coach, it's far from perfect but a heck of a lot better.

The Bad:
Only 6 hours of Early Release, I got kicked out in the middle of a game!!! I don't get why EA wouldn't just give full access for those that also pre-ordered from EA?

The Ugly:
The stats have to be fixed or this game is worthless for CFM players. It sucks to have a beautiful game with so many huge improvements and have something as essential as STATS be broken.

Come EA, Madden Up!!! and fix this ASAP, release day patch my boys.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #335
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Exactly. D is finally fun also. Each year it's the same. "The O is too powerful..do something with the D EA!!" now people are complaining the D is overpowered??

No diiferent than the complaint that hot routing was "laggy:. Had zero idea about the new system.
I just hope this new team keeps going in this direction and makes Madden better each year. I'm sure the more Madden plays less like Madden ball and real football, the more complaints we''ll see.
This is exactly what a few of us, including myself, were worried about in those old feature announcement threads awhile back.

Defense in this game is much better, I can definitely say ea took a step in the right direction there. It's much more realistic and I really,hope people don't rehash the "NCAA 12 Lets Complain About The Improved Zone Defense Even Though It's Awesome And Get It Nerfed For Years" tactic

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 11:08 AM   #336
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
People in this thread were complaining about the defense.

The defense is not over powered. What it is is its finally challenging to me. (All Madden is what I play)

For the first time in two Maddens the CPU actually competes.

I hope that Madden does not patch it because its especially great in online play.

If they patch it down then im done.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's exactly my thoughts and I play on All-Pro. Finally the CPU defense makes you pay for not taking your time and letting the play develop. Please EA don't patch the D.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe: The Re-Write Continued
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049554518
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »