Home

Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 07:29 PM   #361
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmp714
The coin toss is removed from the game. You have to set before hand your first and second choice, which is ridiculous, because I use it as strategy depending on who, where and what team I'm playing. I can't for the life of me see why this was removed or why it isn't a bigger deal.
You can change your preset before each game...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 07:32 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0

OK So I got my 6 hours on Thursday and finished it off on Friday after noon.

I was really impressed and wanted more after my time was up,it went way too fast as I tried to play MUT games went 1-1 online only lost because my internet is crap sadly and it D/C me. I love the game play out of the gate for MUT. The binder card thing is awesome and the whole new look Some guy quit on me just after big sack oh well was an easy win. Before my time was up in MUT I picked up a 70 overall Kendal Hunter and an 80 TE and boosted my team a little. Wished I would have saved it oh well. But again the prices on cards are just so crazy.

I did get some time in play now games to check out my 49ers and a game of Dallas vs Jags . Was a fun 2 games. I only played on pro just to get a feel for it. in CFM I'll probably put up to ALL Pro.

Presentation wise on the Xbox one it all looked great. I just wish I had more time to play MUT!! Tuesday is almost here though so won't be too long.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:36 PM   #363
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I assume you are playing on All-Madden?
Probably. When I was on AM CPU was not missing many throws at all.
I'm pretty much sticking with AP as I'm have great games.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 08-23-2014, 08:04 PM   #364
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I cannot run at all.i think I went 13 rushes for 40 yards last game. Can't break a 4 yard average yet.
Not directed at you MrClutch, but thats awesome!!! Im getting more and more excited about M15. M25 was so easy to run, it took the fun out of it (well for me). Having averages of 7 - 9 yards per carry was so way out of whack. Im glad to see it has been toned down.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:09 PM   #365
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I assume you are playing on All-Madden?
I started playing this weekend on All Pro. I usually start on AP and then move up or simply adjust the sliders for my personal cfm to coincide with that of the online ccm that I am in. I wasn't throwing into triple or even double coverage when the ints. I have only seen 1-2 tipped balls/deflections to this point, just lots of picks by the cpu. I have fumbled the ball away 4 times as well. Lol

On the flip side my defense has only forced 1 int and 2 fumbles. I know that sliders will help alot, but just curious what other people are experiencing. I have seen some qbs that were cpu controlled with errant passes. Flacco had several when we played. However Tolzien had several accuracy ratings in the 70's and lit my secondary up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 08:16 PM   #366
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiq xDoDx
I started playing this weekend on All Pro. I usually start on AP and then move up or simply adjust the sliders for my personal cfm to coincide with that of the online ccm that I am in. I wasn't throwing into triple or even double coverage when the ints. I have only seen 1-2 tipped balls/deflections to this point, just lots of picks by the cpu. I have fumbled the ball away 4 times as well. Lol

On the flip side my defense has only forced 1 int and 2 fumbles. I know that sliders will help alot, but just curious what other people are experiencing. I have seen some qbs that were cpu controlled with errant passes. Flacco had several when we played. However Tolzien had several accuracy ratings in the 70's and lit my secondary up.
What is your impression of man coverage in 15 compared to Madden 25?
Old 08-23-2014, 08:25 PM   #367
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

I also have to admit, the first opening sequence in the game is by far one of the coolest opening in any sports game if not games in general.

I was trying to fast forward cause time was of the essence since it was a timed demo, but since I couldn't I just sat back and watched it and awed at the nice graphics as Cam was shouting out the play; then for it to suddenly give me control in was just awed!!!!!
Old 08-23-2014, 08:36 PM   #368
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
What is your impression of man coverage in 15 compared to Madden 25?
Hard to compare as I have not played M25 in some time, especially without sliders active. From what I have seen I have not noticed a difference between Joe Haden and Any of the other cbs on my roster when in man. Zone coverage seems to be the way to go to be honest. Players will jump routes adjust appropriately and play much better than M25 in that regard. I need to play some more to really get a feel for it. There is a bit of a learning curve with so many things occuring on screen. The cpu immediately picking plays hurts when you are not familiar with your pb and are trying to select subs. It feels like 1/3 of the time I dont get to select my play. A bit of an exaggeration, but things happen quickly.

I have not played a user yet, so perhaps my experience will be different. I will play some more tonight and post some observations.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »