Home

Stadium Redesign Options - EA Take Note

This is a discussion on Stadium Redesign Options - EA Take Note within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2014, 01:55 AM   #1
Banned

Baker0120's Arena

OVR: 0
Stadium Redesign Options - EA Take Note

I really wish someone at EA could see this. I feel like the relocation part of Madden would be a lot more fun if we had the option to select the type of stadium we want.. traditional, futuristic, etc.. and THEN edit certain parts of the stadium instead of just choosing an entire stadium model and call it a day.

You could take the Deluxe Futuristic stadium and then add your own tunnels in the end zone corners if you wanted, add maybe some sort of more expensive box seats or lower level field suites built in... just other options that would make each stadium out there on everyone's different CFM's, we are all playing in stadiums unique to us. Plus I feel like it would just be another fun reason to get more people to relocate teams and make unique to themselve CFM's... (I'm one that kind of doesn't because everything is so the same in every CFM when you relocate and do stadiums. If 10 teams move, that means some teams have the same stadiums) Gets old.

I remember I used to love to rebuild stadiums years and years ago when they were basic at the time yes, but they had loads of options for making, say one end zone tall like Qual Com, and then the other endzone having a section of seats right down to the field that's like a Dog Pound or a Black Hole.. Then could pick even which wall design you wanted to go around the field. That, and making certain things more expensive.. and even MORE making finances matter. Make you think.. hmm do I want to spend another 10 million on 500 suites... hmmm. Will it pay off? etc.

Bring that back along with maybe a color pallet and let us select our own Uniform colors... Now I didn't say logo colors or custom logos.. I said just switching a few colors around for home, away and special jerseys... very basic EA.. don't overdo it now.

All of this, and a ton of other things that make the immersion more fun when it's done right... like dynamic weather, injury 2.0 (2k15), field degradation, better animations, and more customization CFM.. anyway.. just my 2cents on relocation and a small way to make it MORE fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stadium Redesign Options - EA Take Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker0120
I really wish someone at EA could see this. I feel like the relocation part of Madden would be a lot more fun if we had the option to select the type of stadium we want.. traditional, futuristic, etc.. and THEN edit certain parts of the stadium instead of just choosing an entire stadium model and call it a day.

You could take the Deluxe Futuristic stadium and then add your own tunnels in the end zone corners if you wanted, add maybe some sort of more expensive box seats or lower level field suites built in... just other options that would make each stadium out there on everyone's different CFM's, we are all playing in stadiums unique to us. Plus I feel like it would just be another fun reason to get more people to relocate teams and make unique to themselve CFM's... (I'm one that kind of doesn't because everything is so the same in every CFM when you relocate and do stadiums. If 10 teams move, that means some teams have the same stadiums) Gets old.

I remember I used to love to rebuild stadiums years and years ago when they were basic at the time yes, but they had loads of options for making, say one end zone tall like Qual Com, and then the other endzone having a section of seats right down to the field that's like a Dog Pound or a Black Hole.. Then could pick even which wall design you wanted to go around the field. That, and making certain things more expensive.. and even MORE making finances matter. Make you think.. hmm do I want to spend another 10 million on 500 suites... hmmm. Will it pay off? etc.

Bring that back along with maybe a color pallet and let us select our own Uniform colors... Now I didn't say logo colors or custom logos.. I said just switching a few colors around for home, away and special jerseys... very basic EA.. don't overdo it now.

All of this, and a ton of other things that make the immersion more fun when it's done right... like dynamic weather, injury 2.0 (2k15), field degradation, better animations, and more customization CFM.. anyway.. just my 2cents on relocation and a small way to make it MORE fun.
Even if they don't give us the option to change uniform colors one thing that is absolutely needed is an alternate uniform/helmet. I look at so many of these and I think if there was just one more uniform set (maybe white pants instead of black) there could be lots of interesting combinations. Most teams today have three uniforms they wear during the season (either an alternate or throwback).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »