Home

Madden 15 Videos Day 3

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Videos Day 3 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2014, 06:39 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 15 Videos Day 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
Idk but these videos aren't getting me excited to get this game. I've bought madden every year, but it's sad that these animations still look very stiff and bad for the next gen consoles. The tackles look unrealistic and players just fall like rag dolls when they run into a defender. I see zero penalties being called. Maybe I'm getting older, but I'm not too thrilled with the state of this game and we all know at this point it should be a lot better. The graphics look better, but the gameplay doesn't look improved much from these videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zero penalties...again. This game needs competition and seeing as how that is not going to happen, its all we have.
Sad.
My expectations are lowering daily to the point that I will be happy if they just explain their GD slider system so folks don't have to spend weeks not knowing what they are adjusting. What a joke already.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 0

Another big issue Ive notice, cpu running backs not hitting the right holes and often running into defensive and offensive linemen, resulting in a lot of tackles in the back field and at the line of scrimmage.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:51 PM   #99
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

is it just me or does IKC's video look like a totally different game than the other videos. Graphically it looks amazing in that video. Am I losing it or what?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #100
Pro

Some of these videos look amazing
Old 08-19-2014, 08:38 PM   #101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
is it just me or does IKC's video look like a totally different game than the other videos. Graphically it looks amazing in that video. Am I losing it or what?
Lol I was thinking the same thing. A while back he made a vid showing off this new video capture system that he has.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 09:13 PM   #102
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

that's gotta be it then but man the game looks great in that Bears vs Eagles video
Old 08-19-2014, 09:38 PM   #103
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

As a strictly offline Franchise Mode player I'm losing hope each day.
The only way to get a competitive game from the CPU is to make them unrealistic.
Yet again even the best HBs have a hard time finding the holes and they never use moves. Adrian Peterson will have a CB one on one in the open field and try a juke move, but will run directly into a 300 pound DT. Where is the player sense?
So now we're forced to crank up to CPU Run Block and Break Tackle sliders to the point where guys like Vince Wilfork, JJ Watt, Haloti Ngata, etc. can't even shed blocks and Luke Kuechly gets run over by Reggie Bush 9/10.

Yet again the CPU catches the ball on the sidelines with no timeouts and under a minute to go, but instead of running out of bounds they cut upfield and get tackled in the field of play. Where is the player sense? I was in awe when I saw the CPU run a Hail Mary four plays in a row when they had more than enough time to use the sidelines and hurry up offense to create a better opportunity to score.

It's looking like I'll once again have a hard time even getting past year three in CFM before the game runs it's course.
Praying that I'm wrong...

Old 08-19-2014, 09:48 PM   #104
Rookie

bbuf0733's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
As a strictly offline Franchise Mode player I'm losing hope each day.
The only way to get a competitive game from the CPU is to make them unrealistic.
Yet again even the best HBs have a hard time finding the holes and they never use moves. Adrian Peterson will have a CB one on one in the open field and try a juke move, but will run directly into a 300 pound DT. Where is the player sense?
So now we're forced to crank up to CPU Run Block and Break Tackle sliders to the point where guys like Vince Wilfork, JJ Watt, Haloti Ngata, etc. can't even shed blocks and Luke Kuechly gets run over by Reggie Bush 9/10.

Yet again the CPU catches the ball on the sidelines with no timeouts and under a minute to go, but instead of running out of bounds they cut upfield and get tackled in the field of play. Where is the player sense? I was in awe when I saw the CPU run a Hail Mary four plays in a row when they had more than enough time to use the sidelines and hurry up offense to create a better opportunity to score.

It's looking like I'll once again have a hard time even getting past year three in CFM before the game runs it's course.
Praying that I'm wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wejQ...C7kxXgFnOPR1ir

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »