Home

Old 08-20-2014, 12:19 PM   #121
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 15 Videos Day 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I'm going with slow I think for once. I think I've always done normal, and sometimes I dont have that good reaction time.
Haha. I'm the complete opposite. I've always done slow and liked that pace, but like the post below you said the speed looks better on normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2014, 12:22 PM   #122
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Haha. I'm the complete opposite. I've always done slow and liked that pace, but like the post below you said the speed looks better on normal.
Meh, it'll be something new for me. So I'll try it, if I like it, cool. If not, I'll go back.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:43 PM   #123
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Jones
From what I understand of the rule was that teams could wear throwback helmets as long as they were the same color as the current helmets and the just change the decals on the current helmets the players wear to the throwback.
But they have (as throwbacks) Steelers yellow helmets, Chargers blue helmets, Falcons red helmets, Patriots white helmets, Jets green, Colts blue, Bills red, Titans blue (as Oilers), Bucs white and more.

In other words, they have other color helmets for teams, so I don't understand that statement that teams can have only one helmet.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 08-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #124
Rookie

Marc_Jones's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
But they have (as throwbacks) Steelers yellow helmets, Chargers blue helmets, Falcons red helmets, Patriots white helmets, Jets green, Colts blue, Bills red, Titans blue (as Oilers), Bucs white and more.

In other words, they have other color helmets for teams, so I don't understand that statement that teams can have only one helmet.
The nfl safety committee made a rule in real life that does not let teams wear different color helmets because they feared they were less adjusted to the players heads, and would cause more concussions.

I don't know why EA would take some out of the game and leave others.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #125
Rookie

Marc_Jones's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah no throwback helmets, which explains the "R" helmet removal.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wback-helmets/
From the article.

"The league office told all teams planning to wear throwback uniforms this season that players must wear their regular helmets on throwback dates. The outside of the helmet can be modified by removing or replacing decals, but the helmet itself must stay the same. Once players have properly fitted helmets that they’re comfortable wearing, the NFL doesn’t want them changing helmets during the season just for appearances"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2014, 04:27 PM   #126
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Jones
From the article.

"The league office told all teams planning to wear throwback uniforms this season that players must wear their regular helmets on throwback dates. The outside of the helmet can be modified by removing or replacing decals, but the helmet itself must stay the same. Once players have properly fitted helmets that they’re comfortable wearing, the NFL doesn’t want them changing helmets during the season just for appearances"
That has nothing to do with a video game but oh well...

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #127
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

I mean if the NFL is fearful that the throwback helmet is not broken in enough why not issue guys one of each helmet in training camp so they can break both of them in?? this is a ridiculous rule IMO

I find it even more ridiculous that M15 has removed some throwback helmets and then site this rule as to why it was removed. If it truly had something to do with the NFL license why are there still other throwbacks in game???

Its a lame excuse used by EA. They are contradicting themselves on this one. It makes NO sense. Throwback unis should NEVER be removed from this game only added.

my .02
Old 08-20-2014, 04:51 PM   #128
Banned

OVR: 4

Best answer I can think of is that it's all tied to the NFL license, and if the NFL says they can't do something, then it's probably no longer part of the license as well, so EA CAN'T use it anymore. Sucky, but whatever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »