Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 01:04 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Yet another reason to not think highly of EA and Microsoft.

Last edited by TheTruth437; 08-18-2014 at 01:06 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0
Are u kidding me! Come on man!
Old 08-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #91
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I just think that's such a low number. With the weekend coming up I could easily burn 6 hours in one day messing with Madden. Not to say I typically will walk away from my console to do things around the house then come back to pick up where I left off.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #92
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
My suggestion is people should go to the EA Access twitter and make their voice heard. Enough threats of cancelled subscriptions may force them to reconsider the 6 hrs.
highly doubt they will reconsider but worth the try at least. tweeting them right now
Old 08-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Terrible execution by EA. Completely disrespectful to the fans, and subscribers. They should've said this day one, now they've "stolen" money from users that expected to get their favorite new titles, unlimited, that paid a premium of $30! That's half of an entire Madden copy itself lol.

Snakes. EA and Microsoft look like a bunch of crooks right now, I waited, but I'm fully offended. I was planning on having Madden Thursday, my day off, and now I'll have to wait that extra 5 days. Its not detrimental, but it is a pretty big let down, by companies that make Millions if not Billions of dollars.

Mom and Pop Shops and other places that sell Madden early just got a big boost in traffic, well once this gets around.

A demo has far more value as a Free, Unlimited In-Game Game-Play trial, than a trial for 6 hours for $30. . . offensive.
This post is so biased that it's not even funny, and honestly, I don't even want to waste my time by responding to it, but let me just say, the fact that you are claiming that the a service that is just 30 bucks, and gives you discounts, free games and a 6 hour trial of a video game you can't get until late this week, or early next week the earliest, is "offensive".

You act like 30 is all you have to your name and that EA is magically doing wrong by the consumer for giving them all that value, for half of what you will fork over to them for madden.

This is just a flat out childish view on what they are doing. I'm embarrassed I even responded to this comment, but I couldn't help myself.

Also, they never suggested you would have unlimited access, unless your definition of "trial" is a loose one.

Complain about them all you want, but myself and EA are laughing at you because your just going to them wallet in hand for their product anyway.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:06 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
My suggestion is people should go to the EA Access twitter and make their voice heard. Enough threats of cancelled subscriptions may force them to reconsider the 6 hrs.
Reality check, those same people that will threaten would of probably cancelled after a month anyway.

Old 08-18-2014, 01:06 PM   #95
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
highly doubt they will reconsider but worth the try at least. tweeting them right now
Exactly also they may reconsider it for other sports games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #96
Pro

OVR: 8

I just feel for the guys who brought this strictly for madden. Planning to play it all weekend. Those are the guys I know are disappointed. Most of those who like FIFA or battlefield got the game already. I only waited because I was planning to get the game early. Glad I did now.
LA DODGERS
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »