Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 01:33 PM   #169
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1MM3R
Ea Access is not about getting early access to games, it's about being able to play games that are in the vault! The demos are just icing on the cake. I believe 6 hours isn't ideal but it's better than nothing.
Think of it like this. Demos give you UNLIMITED FREE access to the new games. Repetitive? Yes, but oh well. EA Access is giving us a new game in Madden 15 for SIX HOURS of play time then going away, so that tells me ALL of the new games will be 6 hours of gameplay. Personally, I'd rather NOT PAY ANYTHING for something repetitive and unlimited, then pay for something I'm gonna have only SIX HOURS with. If I was gonna do that, I'd buy a lotto ticket, and wish for millions. lol.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:33 PM   #170
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
Seems like the people who are defending EA access don't understand that the one complaining don't care about the games in the vault,discounts or all that other stuff.
Agreed. For me the only appealing part of this service was the notion it was like season ticket. As it stands for me now its simply not worth the money or effort.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2014, 01:33 PM   #171
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
4 titles that will be obsolete within 4 months, discount on already inflated DLC for stuff that really doesn't do much for sports titles (coins)? 6 hours of gameplay, when you were expecting 5 days worth of action? Terrible execution.

Season Ticket, got you 4 games 3 days early, some people don't like waiting. So for 6 bucks a title you got the game 3 days before most of the community.

A free demo is more valuable to me, than 6 hours of gameplay, last years' games (which I already had) and DLC that I never purchase. . .
if you think ticket was a good deal, wow. For $25 a year you get 3 days early access to only sports games. Full access. So that is 12 days of gaming for $25 a year.

For $30 you get four full games now and more later including limited full games of the same games.

There is no way ticket is a better deal than Access wehether you get full access for sports games for three days.

For you, it may be better value as you stated, but overall, EA access is a better value period regardless of limit or not whether you think the four games or obsolete or not.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:34 PM   #172
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm disappointed for sure but, only because I expected EA Access to be at least be like Season Ticket as far as the time you got with sports games. I'm an xbox only guy but, I'm not going to always paint a positive picture like some are just to win the xbox v sony fanboy fight.

I still think access is a good value overall for me but, It ticks me off that EA waited so long to tell us what they knew we wanted to here about the time limit. They did this on purpose to get more sales. It's going to backfire because I won't be renewing for a while just to prove a point.

If they would have been truthful from the beginning they would have got my 30 dollars in a few days when my one month is up. Instead 5 is all they're getting from me for a while as far as EA Access goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2014, 01:34 PM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 0

Disappointing, but 6 hours is still a long time. It's not like it's an hour or something.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #174
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrantwade
Okay? But Season Ticket was already gone. Why are you comparing it to Season Ticket when Season Ticket was already eliminated?
Season Ticket is available right now on ps3 and 360.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #175
Pro

Re: EA Access Gives You Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
Its a huge leg up because I paid $30 for a year and I can play BF4 and Fifa14 all the time and buy Madden 15 on release and trade it in to game stop when it goes in the Vault and continue playing.

EA access is still a huge win regardless of the 6 hr demo.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I will personally will be more impressed with this service when they add a game that is not outdated to the vault. Adding Madden 25, FIFA 14 and BF4 after I already own them isn't that enticing. Being able to play full titles for 5 days unlimited would impress me but now we see that for all these games access will only be granted for a few hours. Honestly it's typical EA under delivering and overselling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #176
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
I already own the games too. So I sold my discs for Madden, BF4 & FIFA. Got enough for them when the beta started to pay for a year (which gave me those games back) plus pretty much cover Madden 15.

This was never advertised to be like Season Ticket nor is it a sports game exclusive program. They also said "trials" which pretty much let you know that you would not have 5 days of unlimited access. Hell I figured it would be 2 hours.

5 full days is still a trial. Lol come on man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »