Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #257
Rookie

William85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

First off. I own a PS4. Lets get that out of the way. For those Xbox 1 owners who spent the thirty dollars or five dollars on this service and are happy with it , there is no need to explain your purchase. It's your money so do with it what you please.I hope you find the value your looking for. For those who are upset with the fact they purchased this service and feel misled , I'm sad for you. I could see why you feel that way. EA (not sports ) should have laid the cards on the table from the start and let people know exactly what they were getting for their money. I mean , that's how I like doing business. Either way , I don't technically have a dog in the fight since I don't own a one , but I would suggest a little patience . I would assume that they didn't build a vault for four games, so more will be added. Until then , enjoy your Madden 15 early access . It may not be what season ticket offered , but at least it bridge the gap some between now and Tuesday
Old 08-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #258
Banned

WadeWilson2099's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerick90
you get 4 games to play off the jump (with more coming ) 10% off new games and content for 30 bucks, whats the problem
Well not everyone is interested in the listed games, but other than that there is no problem. People assumed and they came up wrong. They don't want to blame themselves for jumping the gun, so they blame EA.

Im sorry to all the users who feel burned, but this is your fault. Like I said, maybe this will teach you going forward. Wait for details, don't purchase something on assumptions. I mean this is EA after all guys. We know they love the shady moves.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:11 PM   #259
Rookie

OVR: 4
Wow…. Really glad I only went with the month. That's really low. To not come out from the beginning and say 6 hours instead all you heard was 5 days early access to games. Obviously people are going to take that as 5 whole days. Especially since season ticket gave you 3 days unlimited. Unreal. I bought this mainly to play madden and nhl early. 5 dollars isn't a big deal, just let down I won't have nearly as much time as I thought i would.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:11 PM   #260
Rookie

OVR: 3
HOODWINKED;BAMBOOZLED;LED A STRAY. WOW. Cash grab from our one and only football game. well they did say early gametime, so technically they didn't lie. (smfh)
Old 08-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #261
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Not surprised at all. If you got money to burn, and nothing to do for 6 hours, here you go. I'd rather wait and buy Madden 25 in a month for $44.99 and after 2 patches fix the inevitable issues that plague it on release date.

http://www.operationsports.com/chi_hawks/blog/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #262
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Wow, that's really terrible. I now have to decide whether its worth keeping my EA Access subscription or not. 6 hours of play time, over a 5 day period is just quite pointless, especially if you're paying for it IMO.

The tough part for me about my subscription though, I traded in BF4, and M25 and got about $45 or so in credit towards Madden/NHL/Destiny and I've still been playing M25 and BF4 from the vault, and I got Fifa for free.

So its tough, because to me the value is still there in BF4 and Fifa, but one of the key features of this program was the early access. Limited at 6 hours... its pretty worthless IMO when with the old Season Ticket program you'd get 3 full days. It'll probably take me longer than 6 hours to download the game!

Really poor decision on EA's part in my opinion.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #263
Rookie

B1MM3R's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeWilson2099
Well not everyone is interested in the listed games, but other than that there is no problem. People assumed and they came up wrong. They don't want to blame themselves for jumping the gun, so they blame EA.

Im sorry to all the users who feel burned, but this is your fault. Like I said, maybe this will teach you going forward. Wait for details, don't purchase something on assumptions. I mean this is EA after all guys. We know they love the shady moves.
Guys it's not called EA Early Access.....it's called Ea Access, meaning access ea games for one flat cost. I'm done in this thread, people are a joke and freak out b/c they over analyze what they are purchasing.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #264
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

This is surprising and disappointing for me. I expected to have the game the whole weekend, so 6 hours is a bit of a punch in the gut. I wish I had known that before I signed up, but honestly I'd probably still have paid for it. I mean, we're only talking five bucks in my case.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »