Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #305
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeWilson2099
Yea I agree, but its clear most here spent 5 or 30 dollars for the SOLE reason of getting their hands on Madden early. If you spent 30 bux because you wanted to play FIFA or BF4 as well as Madden 15 early, sure, but that doesnt seem to be the case with most here. Those who are upset at spending 30 bux, don't deserve any sympathy. Who spends an extra 30 dollars ON TOP of an already 60 dollar game just to play it a week early?
Everybody spends their money differently, you may not agree with it but that's the beauty of living in a free country. Some were under the impression they would have early access to the game for 5 days, EA never did or said anything to refute that rumor even though it was running rampant throughout the forums. As a PS4 owner I would have gladly paid $5 for early access to the game, I might have even paid $30. Where I live for most of the year (Asia) I can get games 1-2 weeks early but I pay upwards of $80-90 for them (some parts of the US you can do this too if you know where to look). I don't mind paying the extra money to play the game early.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #306
Rookie

kiing 360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafontaine16
You are all a bunch of cry babies. $5 for 6 hours plus you get unlimited access to all the games in tbe vault. That's a GREAT deal. Quit whining.
Hmm $5 for 6 hours of game play vs a Demo for $0 and unlimited play. Yea seems equal
Old 08-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #307
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Wasted $30 because they gave me the impression that I would play the game for 5 days in advance of the release date. Not just early for 6 hours. For the whole 5 days. I really hate EA
Old 08-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #308
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atc43
I really dont understand what people see in the vault...are people really willing to wait a full year to play the last iteration of Battlefield or Fifa?

I mean if they are then kudos to them theyre are actually saving money.
I am not a huge soccer fan IRL, can't stand the sport but I always enjoyed the video games. I usually purchase the previous year games anyways seeing as I only know a handful of players, and I am sure I am not the only one who does that. Right now Fifa 14 is still selling for $35 at most stores, I would pay $30 for it and get a few extra's throughout the year.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:46 PM   #309
Rookie

OVR: 1

I paid for my year, I had my xbox1 maybe a month. So I missed Madden, Fifa, etc. I'm an adult gamer so the 10% discount saves me gas going to gamestop and the hassle of lines. All in all great value for me, however not getting the benefit to immediately buy the game after the 6hrs and wait for the hassle of trying to download it tuesday which I guessing will not be an easy process. 👎👎👎
Old 08-18-2014, 02:46 PM   #310
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Many people are failing to realize the zero tolerance policy. Several have come into here gloating about others having disappointment in the feature.

Please be aware of what you are saying when you hit the submit button.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-18-2014, 02:46 PM   #311
Banned

alichu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe1980
Sucker born every minute -- WC Fields
They suckered me too but I only purchased it for a month to in order to play Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 02:47 PM   #312
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiing 360
Hmm $5 for 6 hours of game play vs a Demo for $0 and unlimited play. Yea seems equal
how much can you play Broncos Seahawks, like really
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »