Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 07:19 PM   #345
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Highly dissapointed hope the outcry reaches ea and they back track

I bought the access mainly to get madden early and even took the Friday off that's where it hurts because I can pretty much use up my 6 hours in a synch

But getting the vault games were an awesome addition that I didn't realize so that kind of takes the salt out of my mouth...

When they were announcing the service I heard so many things coming from each that had me sold and it feels like they back tracked on a few things

They have an awesome maybe ground breaking idea they came out with the access that only a few game companies big enough that can even think about doing something of this nature

I like but don't love ea and they release good games (I don't like NBA live tho)

They rushed the service I think because a lot of their games are coming out soon and they didn't think things out clearly and launch this service

I'm not saying let's protest but if we speak up I'm sure they would change it to full access for madden at least
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 07:27 PM   #346
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
Highly dissapointed hope the outcry reaches ea and they back track

I bought the access mainly to get madden early and even took the Friday off that's where it hurts because I can pretty much use up my 6 hours in a synch

But getting the vault games were an awesome addition that I didn't realize so that kind of takes the salt out of my mouth...

When they were announcing the service I heard so many things coming from each that had me sold and it feels like they back tracked on a few things

They have an awesome maybe ground breaking idea they came out with the access that only a few game companies big enough that can even think about doing something of this nature

I like but don't love ea and they release good games (I don't like NBA live tho)

They rushed the service I think because a lot of their games are coming out soon and they didn't think things out clearly and launch this service

I'm not saying let's protest but if we speak up I'm sure they would change it to full access for madden at least
I am hoping they will back track and release a new number by the 21st...we can only hope!
Old 08-18-2014, 07:29 PM   #347
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Few questions

What time does it start on the 21st?
Does the timer only run in gameplay? Like if im in CFM switching my depth chart, looking at stats, practicing does the timer still countdown or is it specifically in game action?
Old 08-18-2014, 07:29 PM   #348
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

I am so very disappointed in EA and it's decision to only allow 6 hours of play time.

I want judge people who don't wait EA out in the future, but this is my last ride in any future services, including this one.

Madden is a game, but my money ain't no joke.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:30 PM   #349
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0

Funny that people are so mad. Didn't they come out and say each game would have a time limit? I was never expecting to have 5 full days of madden. The value of ea access to me is in the vault. Playing these games a little early is a nice bonus.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:31 PM   #350
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

As someone who is disappointed the PS4 didn't buy into the EA Early Access, i'm disappointed in EA. 6 hours of playing time? Most of us, when we play, end up playing about an hour. So I could play 6 games? Awful.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #351
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

What I cannot fathom is why they used 6hrs for the time limit? Less time to probe for exploits and bugs? On the positive side, in increased timer of say 24 -72 hrs would at the least diffuse this very temper regarding the extremely tiight cap on play time which would later generate a positive buzz among the comminity.

It is one of those scenarios where you wish the comminoty hopeful's got what they hoped for opposed to souring this group with a rotten time expiration offer.

Instead of presenting the package in a manner that revels in building and keeping your clientele for EA Access: it appears more like a theif who made a counterfeit offer and ran away with your onvestment - never to bother asking for it again.

Again, I just cannot fathom Why they used 6hrs - why not liberate us w the same 72hrs that the EA Sports Season Ticket titles offer us?

I cannpt fathom why they would spoil things on such manner - it seems like it does a negative to their business in the long term.

If they do net $80 - 160k or even $160 - 240k combined between Season Ticket Sales and EA Access Sales in the first 3months - I do not know if it will be worth it in respect to public image damage.

Perhaps they will modify the package in the future but that is all presupposition; the writih on the wall that I read says the comminity got shafted.

No free demo - fine; just paid early access offers - fine. Why divide the access time between the two (Sports) offers so severly? I am strictly speaking to early access via Season Ticket and EA Access to Sports titles - not the Vault and separate genres.

There is a big difference between 6 and 72 in amy scope of comparisons. If there were anything to hide or be insecure about: why even offer full access?

This last question is what pegs me the most re why I cannot fathom they are justified in limiting the full access to 6hrs of access.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #352
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I was planning on buying it for a 5 day trial, but a 6 hour trial is absurd.

I told EA Access that this move lost my business. Contact EA Access on twitter to express your displeasure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »