Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 08:18 PM   #369
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This information should have been released for any upcoming titles at the time the service released. IMO, it's extremely crooked to launch a service, let most of the early adopters purchase, and then release specific game info. It is my fault that I purchased (only one month I might add and I still feel cheated), before all the info had been released. I should know better. Feel for anyone that bought the yearly sub and thought they'd have more playing time.

I say everyone that is dissatisfied call EA and demand a refund. That's the only way they will listen. I bought an Xbox One just for EA Access which now will be returned to Best Buy. I am ashamed EA would limit it to only 6 hours. As many here, I could care less for the vault. This is the last service I purchase from EA.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:25 PM   #370
Banned

m3commish's Arena

OVR: 3

Yet again, EA's out stealing money from it's loyal consumers. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Old 08-18-2014, 08:28 PM   #371
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Even if this were available for PS4, I had no intention of purchasing it.
But, I can empathize with those who purchased it, thinking they'd have a long weekend to play extensively. After all, it's akin to renting a video game from Blockbuster or Gamefly -- you can play it as often as you like in the allotted time.
If I already spent money on this, I'd be feeling pretty duped. Shafted. Bent over a table.
Why didn't EA reveal this somewhat important disclaimer from the start?
This is known in the vernacular as dirty pool.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 08:29 PM   #372
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

I did the math and if you decide to pay the $30 dollars for the year and buy all EA sports games it would round out to $320. If you don't pay for early access then buy all EA sports games it would round out to $320. Madden, FIFA, NHL, NBA, and UFC. So it's actually a better deal to buy it rather than not buy the early access. Because you still get early access while getting vault games as well. So I think when you look at the picture, it's a great deal either way.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:32 PM   #373
Rookie

OVR: 0
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 08-18-2014, 08:32 PM   #374
Just started!

This program helps them decrease their physical publishing costs while destroying the resale market and disallowing you from obtaining an asset for your money. It will also probably result in no more demos from EA sports games in order to justify the program to it's customers as providing value.

Old sports games have some of the lowest value in the industry once the new iteration is released so there isn't much value in that. I also can't see them ever diminishing their sales on a AAA title to release it on EA Access while it is in demand.

The only real thing of value in this program for me was a $5 rental for 5 days which is similar to what Blockbuster used to do.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:33 PM   #375
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

EA sports is the girl that is way too good looking for us but we all think we can get her. No matter how many times she screws us over we fall for the same old tricks again the next year.

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 08:34 PM   #376
Banned

I understand why it has a time limit.. But it needs to be longer..it don't have to have all the game modes cc and play now would be fine with at least 24 hrs..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »