Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 12:39 PM   #41
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Got use your six hours wisely.. It still it better then a demo...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 12:39 PM   #42
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Glad I waited, not worth $1 extra.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #43
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Old 08-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
To say that this is obviously is a bad deal sounds a little fan boyish to me which I already expect when I come here and early access is not the reason I'm going to get it. The vault is the reason I will be purchasing EA Access. I will buy FIFA and Madden day 1 but hoping NHL 15 and NBA Live will be there eventually and I already get my money back with 1 game plus the 10% discounts do not hurt also.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #45
Rookie

mcmax3000's Arena

OVR: 2
They said from the beginning that there would be time limits on the early access. I expected this when I subscribed.

To be honest, I expected a shorter time limit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA Access Gives You Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15

Sony didn't pass on this because madden was 6 hours, im pretty sure that is the case.

Overall, EA access is still a pretty good deal on a big picture level when you get full games (right now 4) and trial for new releases.

With that said, to put a limit on a sports game makes no sense, ticket was 3 full days of unlimited access. I dont see why this can't be 5 full days for a sports game where there is likely no means to an end. Unlike dragon age which will be a trial, it makes sense ot put that as a limited time trial of 2 or 3 hours to prevent people from playing through it quickly. For a sports game, bad move. The diference i guess is that ticket was $25 and this is $5 per month as an option.

Im guessing EA wants to make the $$ of course, but not going to give the benefit of those to pay $5 for the sub to play the game fully, to take advantage of the 10% discount and then bail on the sub right after then potentially go and do a full review, crap on the game and end up not buying it. Then again, didn't ticket allow that? Though the difference is the $25 for ticket vs the $5 per month for access.

Remember a month or so ago some EA demos for "accidently" listed as $5 per? All comes full circle.

Old 08-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
You glad you got a PS4? How is that relevant to this discussion.

Because PS4 offers more gameplay hours?
no because Sony didnt want to offer this saying it wasnt a good deal to the gamers and they were right Sony saved us 30$ (to spend somewhere else..ps now...) but thats what ya boi ment Us sony users were feeling left out with this EA access now not so much "WE ARE RELEVANT" LMAO
Old 08-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: EA Access Gives You Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15

I imagine 6 hours will be enough time for me to fully experience the game and make a purchase decision. If I am frustrated about anything it is more in the marketing of the benefits of the subscription. I think a better way to back up the "early access" claim is to give you the 6 hours but give the option to fully purchase the game in full and continue your actual early access. It would probably lead to more sales. Maybe that is an option but I don't get that vibe.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »