Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2014, 12:40 AM   #489
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
There is gameplay everywhere. They seem like they are hiding less than ever.
Yup. you may not be playing it personally, but they're sure showing you everything. And also, now that I ponder it... they haven't requested videos that people who have it early be taken down either. SO, in essence, all the requests people have had regarding everything about the game (even stuff that may be wrong and broken) EA's still letting be seen. So you can't complain their not hiding ANYTHING this year.

Last edited by A_Quiet_Pro; 08-19-2014 at 12:44 AM.
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:40 AM   #490
McG
Rookie
 
McG's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arkansas orginally Seattle
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

[quote=A_Quiet_Pro;2046493078]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McG;2046493059 I probably will cancel this now and not pick up the game purely out of spite...QUOTE

Well, canceling your sub is one thing, but to not pick the game up too? you're just hurting yourself.
Honestly, from the videos I've been watching, 6 hours may be all I need. Nothing groundbreaking, sim stats on career still broken... I'm not a MUT player, which why I'd assume they are limiting the access. They didn't want get flooded with people saying it's unfair people are able to build their UT 5 days early. Simple fix, block it like they did on 360. This blows too, I wanted to get the game being a Seahawks fan with Sherm on the cover, but I've been doing this dance for too long with EA and Madden. I seriously just may pass.
__________________
Xbox One GT- II McG II
McG is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:43 AM   #491
GAV
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 6
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Your saying your not trolling but, some things your saying as fact just aren't.

"The only reason to limit that time is if there is a fear that players could play the game out in 5 days. If that fear wasn't there, then there would be no such limitation"

To say "The only reason..." Is your opinion. Not fact. EA has shown no signs that they are afraid of letting a person play too long. There is gameplay everywhere. They seem like they are hiding less than ever.
...but these players already have the full game. They are not buyers.


Players that have EA Early Access can still buy, or not buy, the game.


I've been in contact with some of the game's past developers, so I have a pretty accurate picture of how things work.
GAV is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 12:45 AM   #492
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

[quote=McG;2046493103]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro

Honestly, from the videos I've been watching, 6 hours may be all I need. Nothing groundbreaking, sim stats on career still broken... I'm not a MUT player, which why I'd assume they are limiting the access. They didn't want get flooded with people saying it's unfair people are able to build their UT 5 days early. Simple fix, block it like they did on 360. This blows too, I wanted to get the game being a Seahawks fan with Sherm on the cover, but I've been doing this dance for too long with EA and Madden. I seriously just may pass.
There you go, you're not a MUT player, so what difference does it make about that? The game looks great. (And according to Skyboxer), plays good too for once. Don't pass it up just because of this....
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:45 AM   #493
GAV
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 6
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

...and they have "showed signs" of limiting gameplay by limiting EA Early Access play to just 6 hours.
GAV is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:46 AM   #494
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,708
Blog Entries: 3
EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAV
...but these players already have the full game. They are not buyers.


Players that have EA Early Access can still buy, or not buy, the game.


I've been in contact with some of the game's past developers, so I have a pretty accurate picture of how things work.

Clearly you don't. Quit saying things are fact that are just your opinion. It's not fact that the only reason for a time limit is as you say. Another poster just gave another reason. MUT being accessed for 5 days straight is unfair to some.

Your reason is your opinion. Not fact
charter04 is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:48 AM   #495
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAV
...and they have "showed signs" of limiting gameplay by limiting EA Early Access play to just 6 hours.
AGAIN.... EA Access ISN'T just about M15. STOP connecting it to that. M15 was just one of the games there yes, but Access seems like a longer term deal with a lot more than just Madden. So.. come on.. just think about it.
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 12:48 AM   #496
GAV
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 6
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Clearly you don't. Quit saying things are fact that are just your opinion. It's not fact that the only reason for a time limit is as you say. Another poster just gave another reason. MUT being accessed for 5 days straight is unfair to soom.

Your reason is your opinion. Not fact
Then, why didn't they just limit playing MUT to 6 hours? Why limit the other game modes other than out of fear that it can be played out?
GAV is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Top -