Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2014, 12:49 AM   #497
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

should at least make it so you can buy more hours
IrOnKoBe is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:50 AM   #498
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,708
Blog Entries: 3
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAV
Then, why didn't they just limit playing MUT to 6 hours? Why limit the other game modes other than out of fear that it can be played out?

Why give demo's? Why give early access at all? If they are that worried why not just let people wait and buy it? Again you have an "opinion". It's not fact.
charter04 is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:50 AM   #499
GAV
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 6
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
AGAIN.... EA Access ISN'T just about M15. STOP connecting it to that. M15 was just one of the games there yes, but Access seems like a longer term deal with a lot more than just Madden. So.. come on.. just think about it.
If there were no early Madden access, EA Access would not be getting bought by very many people.
GAV is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:51 AM   #500
#BringBackFaceuary
 
ChaseB's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 8,300
Blog Entries: 17
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnKoBe
should at least make it so you can buy more hours
Haha, somehow I don't think that would go over well with people interested in the game.
__________________
Don't look at me, I'm hideous.
ChaseB is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:51 AM   #501
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Honestly GAV, I see your argument, but it doesn't hold up factually. Just stop while you're ahead and agree to disagree. Because the threads going down a bad path...AGAIN
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 12:52 AM   #502
GAV
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 6
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Why give demo's? Why give early access at all? If they are that worried why not just let people wait and buy it? Again you have an "opinion". It's not fact.
Its kind of hard to play a game out with a demo.


Because they want that extra money for the service.


It's not an opinion when its nothing but the truth.


What's your motivation for defending this?
GAV is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:53 AM   #503
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAV
If there were no early Madden access, EA Access would not be getting bought by very many people.
Again, not factual. Many people on here said they bought Access for reasons other than Madden, and yeah, I'll say you're borderline trolling now... just stop man.
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:54 AM   #504
GAV
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 6
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Again, not factual. Many people on here said they bought Access for reasons other than Madden, and yeah, I'll say you're borderline trolling now... just stop man.
The other reasons were a plus. 99% bought it to play Madden early.


I'm not happy. You shouldn't be happy either. I don't understand how this is trolling.
GAV is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 AM.

Top -