Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 08:29 AM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Can ea sports change it from 6 hrs to unlimited ..... Also does anyone think they will
Old 08-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #570
Rookie

GingaNinjaUNC's Arena

Just going to drop my .02 here after watching these boards implode over (IMO) an expected announcement. Anyone who was expecting this to be Season Ticket 2.0 was fooling themselves. You're telling me that for only 5 bucks more a year, you wanted vault games, DLC discount, digital GAME discounts, AND the same level of early access for sports games that ST gave you? That sure is optimistic.

I am very grateful for 6 hours, it's 6 hours MORE than you would have any other way, and you get the other benefits. If you don't like the vault games/have them already/ whatever, cool, you still get the discounts. If that doesn't do it for you, then maybe this isn't for you, and that's fine too. But anyone who came in expecting Season Ticket AND everything else for only $5 more is really at no fault but their own.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #571
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaNinjaUNC
Just going to drop my .02 here after watching these boards implode over (IMO) an expected announcement. Anyone who was expecting this to be Season Ticket 2.0 was fooling themselves. You're telling me that for only 5 bucks more a year, you wanted vault games, DLC discount, digital GAME discounts, AND the same level of early access for sports games that ST gave you? That sure is optimistic.

I am very grateful for 6 hours, it's 6 hours MORE than you would have any other way, and you get the other benefits. If you don't like the vault games/have them already/ whatever, cool, you still get the discounts. If that doesn't do it for you, then maybe this isn't for you, and that's fine too. But anyone who came in expecting Season Ticket AND everything else for only $5 more is really at no fault but their own.
Well said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 08:57 AM   #572
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA Access Gives You Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15

Really disappointed they made it out to be like Season Ticket than pull this. I guess I'm out 30 dollars
Old 08-19-2014, 08:57 AM   #573
Rookie

Beardown's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaNinjaUNC

True we should not have taken it for granted that it would be Season Ticket. However, as a business person I do not see the strategy of limiting sports games. What is the harm in having it like Season Ticket, none that I can think of other than people tearing the game apart which is what I believe is behind the move. On the other hand you can limit it to six hours and piss off your customers such as me and we cancel EA Access. I know if I was confident in my game I would not be making the same decision EA is making from a business perspective.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:59 AM   #574
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

I was hoping to wake up to Peter Moore coming to his senses. lol

Anyways Maybe EA should consider making Madden NFL 15 unlimited to at least yearly subscription holders.

That way it's basically it's atleast treated like the Season Ticket.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:01 AM   #575
Rookie

I just hope we can get some sliders out of this. Thank you xbox users.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 09:01 AM   #576
Rookie

GingaNinjaUNC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardown
True we should not have taken it for granted that it would be Season Ticket. However, as a business person I do not see the strategy of limiting sports games. What is the harm in having it like Season Ticket, none that I can think of other than people tearing the game apart which is what I believe is behind the move. On the other hand you can limit it to six hours and piss off your customers such as me and we cancel EA Access. I know if I was confident in my game I would not be making the same decision EA is making from a business perspective.
And I totally get this point of view, that people are disappointed with the limit and all that. However, I don't think it was necessarily a dig at sports gamers, it's just the nature of the program. They didn't start EA Access with the intention of it being like ST, it just happens to offer some early access to ALL EA games, and at the start I'm sure they decided that ALL EA games would have a limited amount of playtime before release, and sports games just have the disadvantage of being compared to a completely different EA services offered on a different generation of platforms.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »