Home

Old 08-26-2014, 01:39 AM   #257
Rookie

kbones21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Digital or Disk?

Gonna go the digital download route on the XB1. I have school tomorrow and I have to wait to sign a package for my laptop that comes some time tomorrow afternoon and I don't have time to drive 15 minutes to gamestop. I'd rather just pre download now and play at midnight.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:46 AM   #258
Rookie

dukefan123a's Arena

So I am debating on going digital. If I buy it now and start the download/installation do you think it would be ready by midnight pacific? (It's 9:45 now). I'm on ps4 by the way. How long did it take for other ps4 players?
Old 08-26-2014, 01:49 AM   #259
Rookie

MichaelAngeloTMNT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukefan123a
So I am debating on going digital. If I buy it now and start the download/installation do you think it would be ready by midnight pacific? (It's 9:45 now). I'm on ps4 by the way. How long did it take for other ps4 players?
I am playing on PS4 and it was available at 11 CT.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:54 AM   #260
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just got home with my midnight release disc copy, it's my first next gen disc purchase for PS4, everything else I bought digital....anyways my question is how long does it take when I start the disc? It's now been saying please wait for 23 minutes.....had I known it would take this long I would have bought digital with the preload....anyone know? Thanks....impatiently waiting to play.....smh
Old 08-26-2014, 02:26 AM   #261
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
Angry Re: Digital or Disk?

Will NOT go digital again! I pre loaded Madden a few days ago and didn't read the fine print carefully enough. Says it will release at 1200am Pacific time, 3am Easter. I thought it said 12am-3am. So I can't play till 2am! (Central). Ohhhhh I almost cussed just now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 06:55 AM   #262
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1

I will always go disc. When Best Buy opens, I'm trading Watch Dogs and PS3 The Last of Us for a total of $58.50 because of their latest deal. I got Watch Dogs with a combination of the Target Trade-In that got $52 out of NBA 2K14 and the subsequent trade-in value of the game I bought that day from Target traded in at Gamestop along with extra trade-in credit from the past. I actually got the 'Season Pass' $80 version for nothing but trade in value.

This will basically be the 3rd game I have gotten basically for free in the past year because of the value of trading in. Nothing short of crazy sales on PSN (I take advantage of those, too) sways me from disc-based games.

Edit: Never mind. Saw Walmart's deal and traded WD and TLOU for Madden and got $1.20 on a gift card...

Last edited by allhailben7; 08-26-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:20 AM   #263
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

I bit on it. Downloading now while playing Battlefield 4. Will that slow the download?
Old 08-26-2014, 07:42 AM   #264
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngeloTMNT
I am playing on PS4 and it was available at 11 CT.
Yeah it was available at 12 eastern and 9 pacific. I'm on the west coast and it was available to play at 9pm on ps4.

All this 3am eastern is misinformation

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »