Home

Digital or Disk?

This is a discussion on Digital or Disk? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22

Old 08-19-2014, 02:41 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Digital or Disk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
You know what's better? I download it digitally, and catch some sleep, and when I wake up, it's waiting for me. (OR this time I'll pre download it Sunday, so Midnight Monday it'll be waiting for me)
True that. I did the digital with the show 13 on ps3, the one that didn't work for like 5 days after release date. Hated that situation.

Plus, I always sell my games and the best buy deal was great for that this year.
Old 08-19-2014, 02:43 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey986
True that. I did the digital with the show 13 on ps3, the one that didn't work for like 5 days after release date. Hated that situation.

Plus, I always sell my games and the best buy deal was great for that this year.
Yeah, I mean if certain deals work better for ya, cool, go for it. Good for you. Just saying digital has it's advantages over physical if the particular consumers circumstances fit it.
Old 08-19-2014, 02:55 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've always gone disc but after making the recent jump up to next gen (XB1), 'm going all in digital. Like not having to grab the game and put it in the machine. And I never traded my old games in anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #52
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm always a disc man, but with the pre-load this weekend I might go digital just to save me a trip to GS at midnight. Might regret it though if I quit playing the game after a couple of weeks. On the fence still leaning toward digital.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:45 PM   #53
Pro

JHeyBraves's Arena

OVR: 13

Disk all the way.

I remember The Show’s 12:01 AM release and want no part of a repeat of that. I bought the disk and was playing well before any of my friends that preordered. I won’t consider digital until one of these goes off without a hitch. I also really like being able to trade it in.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:00 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeyBraves
Disk all the way.

I remember The Show’s 12:01 AM release and want no part of a repeat of that. I bought the disk and was playing well before any of my friends that preordered. I won’t consider digital until one of these goes off without a hitch. I also really like being able to trade it in.
I was part of that in May as well. And i got Watch Dogs digital right after and that was NO problem at all. And yeah, I've got Madden digitally pre ordered. I dont think there'll be a problem.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:02 PM   #55
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeyBraves
Disk all the way.

I don't think you were able to pre load The show though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 04:07 PM   #56
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

I've never understood choosing digital over physical, beyond you don't have to take the time to go to the retailer and purchase it. Why wouldn't a consumer want to get the version that holds some sort of value to it? I would understand of digital was discounted, but your paying the same price for something that is impossible for anyone else to use or resell it yourself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »