Home
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2014, 09:59 AM   #33
Pro
 
Smoke316's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 705
Re: Titans Users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
not a Titan user but will be trading for Tommie Campbell.

6'3" plus 95 speed

he's a superstar in Madden
I always develop him and he's very cap friendly
__________________
DIE HARD Knicks, Yankees, and Titans fan...
DIE HARD Madden , NBA 2k Fan..
Brooklyn STAND UP!!

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Smoke316 is offline  
Old 08-21-2014, 10:07 AM   #34
Pro
 
Smoke316's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 705
Re: Titans Users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattskid
3,974 yards in his first 3 years? Oh yea, that's so impressive. Sorry - I'm just fed up with his inconsistency and lack of an arm. I mean, you brought up rushing touchdowns w/o mentioning passing touchdowns. Let that marinate.
All fair criticism. He really didn't play his first year, was so so his second yr before he got hurt and last year played well until he got hurt . Biggest thing is he has to stay healthy enough to stay consistent. With a qb guru like Whiz I expect good things this year.
__________________
DIE HARD Knicks, Yankees, and Titans fan...
DIE HARD Madden , NBA 2k Fan..
Brooklyn STAND UP!!

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Smoke316 is offline  
Old 08-21-2014, 10:44 AM   #35
Pro
 
BreakingBad2013's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Titans Users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0WN N DIRTY
Really tell me one thing locker has done positive on the field. Thats what I thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
He's thrown 22 Touchdowns.
He's completed 322 Passes.
He's thrown for 3,974 Yards.
He's rushed for 4 Touchdowns.
He's rushed for 502 Yards.

Seems like he's done a lot of positive things on the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattskid
3,974 yards in his first 3 years? Oh yea, that's so impressive. Sorry - I'm just fed up with his inconsistency and lack of an arm. I mean, you brought up rushing touchdowns w/o mentioning passing touchdowns. Let that marinate.
Your first post was asking for ONE thing Jake Locker has done positive on a field. I named quite a few things he's done that are POSITIVE. Completing 322 passes are each positive in themselves, as well as each individual touchdown, also each positive rushing attempt he had lol.

22 passing TDs was the first thing I mentioned.
BreakingBad2013 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #36
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Titans Users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Your first post was asking for ONE thing Jake Locker has done positive on a field. I named quite a few things he's done that are POSITIVE. Completing 322 passes are each positive in themselves, as well as each individual touchdown, also each positive rushing attempt he had lol.

22 passing TDs was the first thing I mentioned.


what is so positive about that elite qb are doing that in a single yr.. and you cant tell me they don't have the wr or te to do it because they do.. wright and hunter are both underrated... Locker is a waste of time and money until he proves me wrong..
D0WN N DIRTY is offline  
Old 08-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #37
Pro
 
BreakingBad2013's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Titans Users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0WN N DIRTY
what is so positive about that elite qb are doing that in a single yr.. and you cant tell me they don't have the wr or te to do it because they do.. wright and hunter are both underrated... Locker is a waste of time and money until he proves me wrong..
I never said he was elite, but he has done positive things on the NfL field.
BreakingBad2013 is offline  
Old 08-21-2014, 04:57 PM   #38
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Titans Users?

Don't play based on ratings. Just use who you want and if you feel like you're not playing well with them - bench them.
dfhdthh is offline  
Old 08-21-2014, 05:58 PM   #39
Rookie
 
Wattskid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Titans Users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
I never said he was elite, but he has done positive things on the NfL field.
Sure. Jake has shown some promise here and there, but he still fails to fit the bill of QB that can take his team to the SuperBowl. Period.

Can he still make an impact this year? Maybe. However, I doubt it. I'm tired of people giving him slack.
Wattskid is offline  
Old 08-21-2014, 05:59 PM   #40
Rookie
 
Wattskid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Titans Users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Your first post was asking for ONE thing Jake Locker has done positive on a field. I named quite a few things he's done that are POSITIVE. Completing 322 passes are each positive in themselves, as well as each individual touchdown, also each positive rushing attempt he had lol.

22 passing TDs was the first thing I mentioned.
I totally overlooked that - my apologies.
Wattskid is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 PM.

Top -