Home

Cross Console saves

This is a discussion on Cross Console saves within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2014, 01:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cross Console saves

Why can't EA or 2K do this. Isn't this MLB The Show?. I will be getting Madden 15 for the Xbox 360 for now until I get my Xbox One back, then i will be getting it on my Xbone One. I'm a big CFM player and don't want to start a CFM on the Xbox 360 just to have to start over again once I get it on Xbox One. It would be cool if I was able to take my save from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One and continue where I left off. Don't seem like something hard to implement to me. Someone suggest I just wait to I get the Xbox one to start my CFM and just play against my friends and online. But I don't really play online do to cheese and things and I don't have people that come over and play the game with.

I really think that every game that's released on more than one platform by the same company should have this feature. Ex: If it's a game that comes out on all four systems then it would be cool for us to at least be able to take my save from the PS3 to the PS4 or the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »