Home

Upcoming Press Row Podcast to Feature Much Talk About Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Upcoming Press Row Podcast to Feature Much Talk About Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Upcoming Press Row Podcast to Feature Much Talk About Madden NFL 15

On Monday, we will post a special Press Row Podcast featuring tons of Madden NFL 15 content. It will have Mike Young talking about the vision of the game, Josh Looman discussing the Connected Franchise mode and the "Ratings Czar" Donny Moore.

Until then, make sure you listen to the latest Press Row Podcast, we released last week, discussing all of the sports releases on the docket and what each one has at stake. The new console generation has been terrific in some regards and challenging in others; what lessons have each franchise learned and how will they apply them this autumn?

If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.

Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 10:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can't wait!
Old 08-24-2014, 12:26 PM   #3
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Great podcast. I'd say Madden's problem is that Madden 15 is game, gameplay wise, we should have gotten last gen. I honestly feel they wasted last gen, besides Madden 13, which still wasn't great, just good. Madden 15 will be a good foundation, but the whole thing about people saying it's about gameplay then jumping to it's about the modes stems from the fact that Madden has behind in all facets compared to its peers. Therefore, Madden still having to be on this year to year plan, focusing mainly on one part of the game (this year defense) is disheartening. However, I expect a great football game by the end of this generation. The Madden team can't expect anything less. There really are no excuses if they can't get a product on par with the likes of MLB and NBA 2k this generation.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Great podcast. I'd say Madden's problem is that Madden 15 is game, gameplay wise, we should have gotten last gen. I honestly feel they wasted last gen, besides Madden 13, which still wasn't great, just good. Madden 15 will be a good foundation, but the whole thing about people saying it's about gameplay then jumping to it's about the modes stems from the fact that Madden has behind in all facets compared to its peers. Therefore, Madden still having to be on this year to year plan, focusing mainly on one part of the game (this year defense) is disheartening. However, I expect a great football game by the end of this generation. The Madden team can't expect anything less. There really are no excuses if they can't get a product on par with the likes of MLB and NBA 2k this generation.
I agree with you. Madden 13 was the game was should of had by madden 07 or 08 if you ask me. However it wasn't so here we are now. In saying that we have to be impressed with the last 2 years (next gen specifically) with the improvements made. This is leaps and bounds more progress then what we have seen in all of last generation. If they can keep this up for the next couple years we will have an absolute amazing football game. Madden 15 is the most fun I have had with madden since madden 06 on the original xbox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »