Home

Madden 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitch Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 08:20 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitch Thread

Ps4

Offline CFM

The trade screen is a bit glitchy. Sometimes, I will try to trade a player, and he will show up as green indicating other teams are interested, but as soon as I try to execute a trade, the game says "so and so isn't interested in Bob Smith."

In my case, I try to trade Brad Smith of the Eagles. It was strange right away that almost every team in the league showed him as green. But like I said, I couldn't even trade him for a seventh round pick.

Last edited by sbattisti; 08-27-2014 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:51 AM   #58
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
The trade screen is a bit glitchy. Sometimes, I will try to trade a player, and he will show up as green indicating other teams are interested, but as soon as I try to execute a trade, the game says "so and so isn't interested in Bob Smith."

In my case, I try to trade Brad Smith of the Eagles. It was strange right away that almost every team in the league showed him as green. But like I said, I couldn't even trade him for a seventh round pick.
I should add, I wouldn't have a problem with it if nobody wanted to trade for Brad Smith. I think that would be realistic. Just don't tell me you have green level interest, and then refuse to trade for him. That's the bug.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #59
Pro

PS4

Offline CFM

In other news, would it really be that hard to improve the name generation engine? I mean, my draft pool has four players with the last name "McClam". Haha.

Last edited by sbattisti; 08-27-2014 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:18 AM   #60
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

Platform: XB1

Whats the bug? Might be a glitch. The banner does not show up when selecting plays so you can't see the play clock, score, yardage to 1st down, etc. Doesn't always happen

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Play Now

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I'm not sure if I can make it happen, it just happens randomly throughout the game.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Several times each game

Do you have video or a picture? No, but I will try to get a pic from my phone :/
Old 08-27-2014, 09:31 AM   #61
Rookie

un4gettable fire's Arena

Platform: Xbox One

Whats the bug? Fumble was challenged and reversed even though it was clearly a fumble

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Play Now

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

In the process of sacking the QB, I knocked the ball out of his hand before he threw it while he was standing up. I got the fumble but the CPU challenged the play and reversed the call and during it even the announcers said something about his knee being down even though it clearly wasn't

How often has the bug been reproduced? Once

Do you have video or a picture? No
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 11:04 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 4

Platform: Xbox One

Whats the bug?
Sack and INT totals for your players do not appear under the NFL section of League Leaders/Player stats.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?
Offline CFM.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
It's actually happened since Madden 13... If my player has say, 10 sacks on the year, if I go to League Leaders->Player Stats, and chance the section to "NFL", he's not there. But if I change it to the conference or division he's in, I see him. It's really annoying, but not gamebreaking, of course.

How often has the bug been reproduced?
As stated, every CFM since Madden 13. I keep hoping they fix it, but...

Do you have video or a picture?
No.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #63
Just started!

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? Playing online i could not hot route the RB to pass block. the hot route screen stays up no matter how many times the route is called.
another glitch is after making subs in the play calling menu the artwork shows the players # that was subbed out.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Online Head to Head

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? it happens every time i try to put rb in pass block

How often has the bug been reproduced? twice so far. every time

Do you have video or a picture?
Old 08-27-2014, 11:32 AM   #64
Rookie

frankstallone83's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
PS4
Offline CFM

Bug 1: Loading screen before playing the games. It doesn't matter how long you wait, it will never get in a game. You have to exit out of Madden completely, then start it back up and then you can play.

This seems to happen if you make ANY adjustments or changes to any of the screens prior to starting a game.

Bug 2: Patriots run with a 3-4 defense in the game REGARDLESS of what defensive playbook and defensive scheme you choose. It doesn't matter. It's always 3-4. I have a 4-3 playbook and an Attacking 4-3 defensive scheme, and in the game it runs 3-4.
bug 2: Is your defensive playbook in the settings menu (in the main menu not CFM) set to team specific? That may be the problem. I was having a similar problem in practice mode and switching it there did fix it; also I know those choices do carry over to CFM. Hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »