Home

Relocation questions

This is a discussion on Relocation questions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2014, 05:56 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Relocation questions

Been an NCAA only guy for years and am making the shift to Madden. A few questions regarding relocation:

1 - What is the inherent negative of choosing a more expensive stadium when it comes to a CFM? You have to have the money to build it, I get that but let's say you have 5 options available. Why would I want to avoid the cost in terms of my franchise in game?

2 - When looking at uni options, certain options are more preferred denoted by the Fan Vote. Do these percentages effect jersey sales or anything else?

3 - Do good and/or established teams move ever? Would be ridiculous to see Dallas move to Dublin or Seattle move to Portland.

4 - Do you know how bad I wish the Cougars were an option for Los Angeles? Answer: Really, really bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 12:18 AM   #2
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Re: Relocation questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
Been an NCAA only guy for years and am making the shift to Madden. A few questions regarding relocation:

1 - What is the inherent negative of choosing a more expensive stadium when it comes to a CFM? You have to have the money to build it, I get that but let's say you have 5 options available. Why would I want to avoid the cost in terms of my franchise in game?

2 - When looking at uni options, certain options are more preferred denoted by the Fan Vote. Do these percentages effect jersey sales or anything else?

3 - Do good and/or established teams move ever? Would be ridiculous to see Dallas move to Dublin or Seattle move to Portland.

4 - Do you know how bad I wish the Cougars were an option for Los Angeles? Answer: Really, really bad.

1. The money affects player contracts and who you are able to sign. If you are in the negative good luck getting big name free agents or even keeping your own guys.

2. I am not sure on jersey sales as I never used the in game uniforms because they were all terrible last year. This year there is some promise in them.

3. Relocation can be completely turned off this year for the CPU, last year you would hardly ever see teams with brand new stadiums move, as it was based off the stadium rating. They also re-worked the logic so hardly any CPU teams will move in the first few years.

4. I wish they would give us the option to choose any city with any logo.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:01 AM   #3
Pro

The_Cane's Arena

OVR: 1

Does the fan base do anything in this game? like hardcore/fair weather/ front runner fans (I forget if there are any others)? You would think they would effect the crowd attendance and crowd noise...I didn't notice a difference in any of them last year.

Current YouTube Series:

Old 08-21-2014, 10:59 AM   #4
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Cane
Does the fan base do anything in this game? like hardcore/fair weather/ front runner fans (I forget if there are any others)? You would think they would effect the crowd attendance and crowd noise...I didn't notice a difference in any of them last year.
It affects crowd attendance in owner mode finances but it has no effect on the actual gameplay (what you see in the stands).
Old 08-21-2014, 02:07 PM   #5
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

last year you could move to Chicago then move to LA the next year. change unis in the Chi and keep them in LA.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »