Home

CW SAPP Connected Franchise Review(Images Included)

This is a discussion on CW SAPP Connected Franchise Review(Images Included) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-22-2014, 09:13 AM   #25
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: CW SAPP Connected Franchise Review(Images Included)

I'd like to thank both parties involved for this. As of the moment I'm not buying Madden because of the Franchise issues. But I will eventually cave sometime around February, purchase the game and then complain about it to all of my friends. I can't stop the vicious cycle.

On a side note, while I understand CFM isn't the focal point of the game anymore, how can these issues be overlooked by the Devs? This was a serious problem in last years games, and many complained. I would've thought that this would be one of the first issues addressed when it came to CFM.

I'm Just dissapointed. The Team made some great strides this year in gameplay but yet problems like this still remain.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 09:29 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
I'd like to thank both parties involved for this. As of the moment I'm not buying Madden because of the Franchise issues. But I will eventually cave sometime around February, purchase the game and then complain about it to all of my friends. I can't stop the vicious cycle.

On a side note, while I understand CFM isn't the focal point of the game anymore, how can these issues be overlooked by the Devs? This was a serious problem in last years games, and many complained. I would've thought that this would be one of the first issues addressed when it came to CFM.

I'm Just dissapointed. The Team made some great strides this year in gameplay but yet problems like this still remain.
Yup, very dissapointing. We are at a whole other GEN AT THIS POINT. This kind of stuff went on the ENTIRE time LAST gen.

The only thing you can really do is shake your head at this point. Dont get me wrong these games play just fine when your playing head to head online. But when you bring the CPU into the equation everything blows up.

They simply arent good at this and will never be. I dont understand how they let things like this happen and are totally ok shoving it onto the shelves. Reading stuff like this before you even start the mode is just totally deflating, and basically makes the mode pointless to even start in the first place.

Last edited by Dimplenuts; 08-22-2014 at 09:35 AM.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:35 AM   #27
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Don't they have a whole team dedicated to CFM mode... and this is the result?

I've already decided I'm not buying this game until/if this gets adressed. Without a decent cfm mode ill be bored of this game in about two hours.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:53 AM   #28
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

Very disappointed and there is no chance of me even downloading the game via EA Early Access lol (which I already paid for btw).

This year I'm going with an updated Madden 08 PC.

Heavy sigh....Madden, man....

Flippin' Madden.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:11 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon2 Re: CW SAPP Connected Franchise Review(Images Included)

While I wish Solder and McCourtny were 99 in real life, that is just comical.

If I turn injuries off, would the QB wackiness tone done maybe? the progression wouldn't be as stunted, and quality QB's getting traded? that is really the worst, young franchise players getting traded in Madden - ones that just would never happen in real life. this CFM results and the OTP news is like a kick straight from EA to my groin...
Old 08-22-2014, 11:22 AM   #30
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
NOTES From TESTING

Don't have time to post the pics but some questionable things did occur in the draft in the offseason. From just a brief glance, the Ravens, Cowboys and the Dolphins all drafted quarterbacks in the first round. The Cowboys pick I can understand as Romo is 35 at the beginning of the 2015 season but I am not sure that I understand the other two.

Interestingly enough, all three of those teams had quarterbacks that played in limited games and therefore did not have maximum production. Coincidence?
The Cowboys make sense because of Romo's age, The Dolphins Tannehill is a free agent in 2015. The only one that doesn't make sense is the Ravens.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:49 AM   #31
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
The Cowboys make sense because of Romo's age, The Dolphins Tannehill is a free agent in 2015. The only one that doesn't make sense is the Ravens.
Not true. This is only Tannehill's 3rd year and he is under contract through 2015 with only a $4M cap hit next year (http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dol...yan-tannehill/) . The Dolphins also hold the 5th year option for 2016 under current rules (although I think that tag would be close to $15M). Not sure why EA would have his contract wrong unless the Dolphins just cut him. That said, this IS a make or break year for Ryan. If he doesn't perform better than the last two years Miami may draft a QB high.

Hopefully EA will add the 5th year team option for 1st rounders under the current CBA. It's a big part of the current NFL rookie contracts. JJ Watt isn't pleased at his $6.9M figure he got slapped with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 11:57 AM   #32
All Star

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Sapp has roughly 2 hours left on the DEMO, so there should be some more insight this weekend.

I know he will be looking at Draft Class options, as we are both very interested in how they will work.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »