Home

Planning to buy Madden 15 needs advice...

This is a discussion on Planning to buy Madden 15 needs advice... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2014, 09:06 AM   #1
Ion6 Studios
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 599
Planning to buy Madden 15 needs advice...

Hi all long time since last time I bought a Madden game (maybe 2008)...tomorrow I'll get a PS4 and I need answers about madden NG..plan to buy it:

1) How about physics system? Do player feels heavier on field and is there any spearation from one player to another?

2) How about the new running animations....they looks good on videos...so I'm wondering if those new one give you the feel like you're running and not "skating" like old madden's???

3) QB: does play with RGIII and Manziel looks different than playing with Manning/Brady?

4) Are there signature throwing animations?

Thanks in advance
__________________
Currently playing:
Pro Baseball Spirits 6 (PS3)
NBA 2k14 (PC)
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4
mauro78 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 09:17 AM   #2
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: Planning to buy Madden 15 needs advice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro78
Hi all long time since last time I bought a Madden game (maybe 2008)...tomorrow I'll get a PS4 and I need answers about madden NG..plan to buy it:

1) How about physics system? Do player feels heavier on field and is there any spearation from one player to another?

2) How about the new running animations....they looks good on videos...so I'm wondering if those new one give you the feel like you're running and not "skating" like old madden's???

3) QB: does play with RGIII and Manziel looks different than playing with Manning/Brady?

4) Are there signature throwing animations?

Thanks in advance
1) Yes, Physics system is there. Is it where it should be? No. But it's there, and much better than on last gen.

2) Running animations... better than last gen by far, yet still need overhauling.

3) YES. Especially in M15, QB's play a LOT differently than one another. RG3 will play so differently than Brady/Peyton. They focused on that.

4) Yes again. They do have signature throwing motions.
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 09:20 AM   #3
Ion6 Studios
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 599
Re: Planning to buy Madden 15 needs advice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
1) Yes, Physics system is there. Is it where it should be? No. But it's there, and much better than on last gen.

2) Running animations... better than last gen by far, yet still need overhauling.

3) YES. Especially in M15, QB's play a LOT differently than one another. RG3 will play so differently than Brady/Peyton. They focused on that.

4) Yes again. They do have signature throwing motions.
Gonna buy it ^__^ and NHL 15 which also looks terrific!
Thx!
__________________
Currently playing:
Pro Baseball Spirits 6 (PS3)
NBA 2k14 (PC)
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4
mauro78 is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
JMD
MVP
 
JMD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MAINE
Posts: 4,333
Re: Planning to buy Madden 15 needs advice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro78
Gonna buy it ^__^ and NHL 15 which also looks terrific!
Thx!
I went from Madden 25 on the 360 to Madden 25 on the PS4 and this is the first time ever that I've continued to play the game all year. I felt there was a big difference I the overall feel and performance from last gen to now. Can't wait to get my hands on Madden 15.
JMD is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 10:04 AM   #5
Ion6 Studios
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 599
Re: Planning to buy Madden 15 needs advice...

Bro sorry for the question...does it have NFL2K physics alike?

That was by biggest complain from PS3/XBOX360...it doesn't feel like I was playing real football with 300 puunds player.....you have Madden 25 PS4...how does it feel?
__________________
Currently playing:
Pro Baseball Spirits 6 (PS3)
NBA 2k14 (PC)
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4

Last edited by mauro78; 08-23-2014 at 10:07 AM.
mauro78 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 10:10 AM   #6
(aka Alberto)
 
aholbert32's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 32,981
Blog Entries: 8
Re: Planning to buy Madden 15 needs advice...

locked... please use the q & a thread
aholbert32 is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 PM.

Top -