Home

Madden NFL 25 vs Madden 15

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 vs Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22

Old 08-23-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
Rookie

buggstbone's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 25 vs Madden 15

I just upgraded to PS4 and haven't played the last two years of Madden, and haven't really saw any details about either version. I don't really have alot of money right now and would like to know the following. What are the differences between Madden 25 and Madden 15? Is it really worth getting this years version, has EA Sports made a major change?

If they haven't really made any changes to Connected Careers then would it be better just to get last years version?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 25 vs Madden 15

I'm not trying to be that guy. But if you search the forum a bit you can find all the live streams and press releases telling you the upgrades for Madden 15. Even reading reviews will tell you. Theres definitely upgrades but I would advise you to read them and check them out
Old 08-23-2014, 03:53 PM   #3
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Everyone's opinion is subjective. But, I will tell u I enjoyed 13 MORE than 25. And, with ea access, I have played 15 enough to say, 'BUY 15!!!' It's still got some madden flaws, I'm sure. But, for me, out of the box, I enjoyed all-pro difficulty very much. Out of 4 games I played, I was 2-2. But, it's not even that. This game 'feels' much different than years past. So, if you're looking for a good madden cheap, I personally say 13 if u haven't played in awhile. If you're looking for the best madden out and are even trying to compare 25 to 15 for next gen systems? I'll tell u right now, they do NOT compare. 15 is much better than 25 in core gameplay and graphics. If your choice is between 25 and 15 and you're willing to spend $60 to enjoy the best game u can get, choose 15!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2014, 04:04 PM   #4
Rookie

buggstbone's Arena

Thanks for the help dudes. I'll do some research myself and make the decision by Tuesday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »