Home

All Pro vs All Madden

This is a discussion on All Pro vs All Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-25-2014, 01:22 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: All Pro vs All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Same here. I wasn't able to play the trial version though. From what I saw though it seemed that CPU needs a little boost up front in run and pass block and maybe tweak QB accuracy for both. What'd you see in your short time with default all pro?
I though the qbs were a litte too accurate and it was a little bit to easy to run the ball.
I think I start bh lowereing qb acu for both and tweek some of the defencive sliders.
and go from there
Old 08-25-2014, 01:56 PM   #18
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I though the qbs were a litte too accurate and it was a little bit to easy to run the ball.

I think I start bh lowereing qb acu for both and tweek some of the defencive sliders.

and go from there

Thanks for the heads up and go Ravens!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #19
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm hoping some of the more well-known slider guys work with All-Pro this year. I know they most of the time will put out two sets one AP, one AM, but All-Pro does always seem to favor the player ratings better and feels much better on the field overall. You just need to make some great sliders adjustments and AP plays to satisfaction.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:56 PM   #20
MVP

FAM CEO's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlyGilmore
I would put it like this. If you're a win at all costs guy who is going to call his favorite plays 10 times a game, All-Madden is for you.

If you're into building a team and try to play Madden as close to NFL football as possible, go All-Pro.
That pretty much answers my question. Thanks
Old 08-25-2014, 10:22 PM   #21
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

Here is what I used to do, and it worked for a while until all madden got crazy with cheating. Any non prime time, or non divisional game was played on all-pro. Division games and playoff games were moved up to all madden.

However, with sliders working more and more each year, I think all-pro with some adjustments may be the way to go this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 10:27 PM   #22
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav3rek7
Here is what I used to do, and it worked for a while until all madden got crazy with cheating. Any non prime time, or non divisional game was played on all-pro. Division games and playoff games were moved up to all madden.

However, with sliders working more and more each year, I think all-pro with some adjustments may be the way to go this year.
From what it sounds like thus far, which isn't much info just yet, the sliders might actually end up working properly this year. I'm also wondering how penalty sliders will play out. They used to affect gameplay, but seeing them actually doing what they are meant to do when raised or lowered would be cool to have work as well. Either way, All-Pro this year for me too. I can't until the slider gurus get time with the game and provide us with some great sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »