Home

Old 08-25-2014, 11:04 PM   #9
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pick my CFM Team

Make that another for the Titans. They could use some building up, and it would be fun to groom Mettenberger into the new starter, in my opinion. His throwing accuracy numbers are already nearly the same as Locker's, plus he has better Deep Throw Accuracy. He's not mobile AT ALL though.. pure pocket passer.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:19 PM   #10
Rookie

StrongIsland666's Arena

OVR: 1

Da Raiders They got Carr to build with from ground up alot of good older players Tuck,Woodley, MJD , James Jones- so you will have to build from the young talent Mack, Gabe. Man its almost time
Old 08-26-2014, 02:10 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 4

Get the vikings to win a super bowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 04:04 AM   #12
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

I would go with Arizona cardinals. You got a pretty good secondary and a good defense of line with Campbell, Darnell, Dan Williams. The linebacker core is less then average and of course still looking for a franchise QB. Running back you have an explosive Andre Ellington and wide receivers are pretty stacked in my opinion
Old 08-26-2014, 04:14 AM   #13
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
I would go with Arizona cardinals. You got a pretty good secondary and a good defense of line with Campbell, Darnell, Dan Williams. The linebacker core is less then average and of course still looking for a franchise QB. Running back you have an explosive Andre Ellington and wide receivers are pretty stacked in my opinion
No doubt about a pretty good secondary.. I think playing as Tyrann Mathieu with the D cam would be a lot of fun.. see if you can ballhawk as well as he can while user-controlling him.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:23 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Now that Sam Bradford is out for year again, the QB situation for them in Madden would be an interesting situation. You have 34 year old Shaun Hill, but how long before he retires. You will need to figure out either a trade for another, younger QB with favorable stats, or trade up in the draft for a QB that can start right away. The Rams are fairly young and with their D are built to win now after a few more pieces are added, so there is another reason to pick the Rams. I feel so bad for Bradford, just sucks, but Shaun Hill is the man for this year though.
Trade for Cousins
Old 08-26-2014, 08:39 AM   #15
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Lifelong Patriots fan but I hate them using in the game because they are too good. I only really play CFM so I sim a season and pick a team that finished under 6 wins. Although this year I am leaning towards the Raiders, Rams, Titans and Jets.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »