Home

How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 15 Editon

This is a discussion on How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 15 Editon within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2014, 03:39 PM   #25
Rookie

New Jersey Giants's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 15 Editon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Sweet man! So are the CPU controlling the Raiders? How long did it take for them to relocate?
Yeah I put Relocation on Users only, so after I moved the Raiders I let the CPU control them. I have question, is anbody having trouble lasting in CF with the Salary cap? I can't last with the Jags, the team's salary always eventually goes into the negative. Even after I adjust ticket prices etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #26
Rookie

Slayer525's Arena

For my first franchise I decided to restart the Jets I did late in the year on madden 25 before I sold it. I had a blast using Tim Tebow and taking them to superbowl. Disappointing he isn't a free agent but I plan on dropping Geno Smith and drafting a franchise QB and overhaulin the horrible OL
Old 08-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #27
Just started!

Does anyone know how to start a CFM with updated rosters? Every time I try to start one (regardless of whether or not I load updated rosters or a custom file), it gives me an outdated roster. I've tried importing a roster and using the 'default' after the roster update and nothing seems to work.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there a way to do actual Coach Mode in franchise? I see the option in the main menu settings, but not in franchise. I tried starting one as both a coach and owner, and it made me control the players. I'm one of those guys that likes to just make the play calls, and even sometimes just watch the game (like an owner).
Old 08-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #29
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Haven't got home to play mine yet but I'll be using my Cowboys and getting Manziel
Old 08-26-2014, 05:02 PM   #30
Rookie

New Jersey Giants's Arena

Anyone else having trouble falling into negative funds in their CF?
Old 08-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #31
Pro

Houston Texans Preseason Week 3

Thus far into the season we are 0-2 in Preseason. We look as if we may be heading to another #1 overall pick as the defense, offense, and special teams look very weak.

Preseason Week 1 we took on the Arizona Cardinals whom laid it on thick with a 33-7 drubbing. Former Michigan State standout quarterback Drew Stanton led the way for Arizona throwing two touchdowns for 121 yards. Tailback Andre Ellington also was a major contributor rushing for 128 yards with only 10 touches. One of which going for a touchdown.

On the other side of the field there were not many positives at all, for the Texans. Their lone touchdown coming on the arm of Tom Savage. Texans rookies Jadaveon Clowney, Louis Nix III, and Tom Savage were the bright spots for a team that looked horrible.

Week 2 Houston welcomed in the Atlanta Falcons. Sidney Rice, made his presence known right away. Rice caught for passes for 67 yards in one quarter of play. As he and the Falcons made an example out of the Texans defeating them 41-9.

Case Keenum stunk it up for the second week in a row throwing three of his four preseason interceptions. Tom Savage outplayed his peers once again, and head coach Bill O'Brien is now considering him moving to second string for the third preseason game in Denver.

Position Battle update

There will now be a position battle for the #2 halfback spot between Will Powell, Alfred Blue, and Jonathan Grimes.

Ryan Griffin, and Garrett Graham will now compete for the starting tight end spot. Griffin currently holds the edge with very good performances in weeks one and two.

Xavier Su'a-Filo holds a large lead over Ben Jones for the starting Left Guard spot. A decision will be made on this position next week.

Louis Nix III has been out performing Jerrell Powe for the starting nose tackle will start in Denver.

Rookie Max Bullough will start in place of Brian Cushing for a performance evaluation.

Chris Boswell will be released due to Randy Bullock having success in preseason.

And last but not least the QB position.

Tom Savage seems to be the backup as of right now. However, if he continues to have success he could possibly steal snaps from Fitzpatrick in practice. Which could very well leading to him unseating Fitzpatrick sometime during the season.

Thank you for reading
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #32
Rookie

Caius101's Arena

Started with the Raiders and changed them to a balanced offense, strong arm QB and Carr jumped to a 77 ovr. In the course of the year, I played 6 games (simmed most of each, just making sure I won because of media BS) and finished 12-4 on the year. Carr, amazingly enough, between game prep aimed at him and doing well, pulled down: 3816 yards passing, 38 TDs, 16 Ints and a QB Rating of 95.1... was named MVP when I was simply using him as a game manager who rarely broke 200 YPG, but apparently went big with the AI using him.

So, now my Raiders are the San Antonio Dreadnaughts (love the uniforms) with Carr as a 99 overall QB, Jimmy Graham at TE (of whom I dropped almost all of my 'extra' funds into so I could steal him), MJD an 89 and a mediocre receiving core beyond Jimmy... 86 1st, 80-76 between 2-4. My O-Line is mediocre aside from my C and LT... everyone else is 80-78.

D-Line are beasts, but the rest of my defense is lacking... still, with a high powered offense, I should get to the playoffs easily.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »