Home

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

This is a discussion on Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2014, 08:31 PM   #1
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2013
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

When I am receiving a kick off after the CPU scores sometimes I will hit a button on the controller and my player will just start running toward the side line or the back of the end zone and I have no control over the play and it results in a touch back. This has happened 3 times now.

If this isn't a bug what I am doing wrong. This is on ps4
birthday_massacre is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 08:37 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre
When I am receiving a kick off after the CPU scores sometimes I will hit a button on the controller and my player will just start running toward the side line or the back of the end zone and I have no control over the play and it results in a touch back. This has happened 3 times now.

If this isn't a bug what I am doing wrong. This is on ps4
I would start with that..
uncsoulja is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncsoulja
I would start with that..
So how should I try to sprint, call a fair catch or take a knee then?
birthday_massacre is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:45 PM   #4
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,773
Re: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre
So how should I try to sprint, call a fair catch or take a knee then?
sprint=R trigger
fair catch=Triangle
take a knee= don't touch anything and your player should kneel on his own
__________________
PSN-KramerV5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:48 PM   #5
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
sprint=R trigger
fair catch=Triangle
take a knee= don't touch anything and your player should kneel on his own
Thanks
i will have to do some more testing but this has happened when I hit R2 to sprint and also triangle for the fair catch.

I am guessing this has not happened to anyone else.

Btw is there somewhere that has the controller layout?
birthday_massacre is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #6
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,773
Re: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre
Thanks
i will have to do some more testing but this has happened when I hit R2 to sprint and also triangle for the fair catch.

I am guessing this has not happened to anyone else.

Btw is there somewhere that has the controller layout?
It's in options I believe...I know it's there as I had to check out some of the RB moves,so I know there is one.
__________________
PSN-KramerV5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #7
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
It's in options I believe...I know it's there as I had to check out some of the RB moves,so I know there is one.
Ok thanks Ill have to check again. I have not played madden in 4 years and wow I really hate the menu layout LOL. Plus I like how some sports games have have controller layout on the inside cover of the games. I wish madden did that.

Thanks again, I will have to do some more testing and pay attention to exactly what I am doing when this issue happens.
birthday_massacre is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:54 PM   #8
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 26,707
Re: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre
Thanks
i will have to do some more testing but this has happened when I hit R2 to sprint and also triangle for the fair catch.

I am guessing this has not happened to anyone else.

Btw is there somewhere that has the controller layout?
Shouldn't be hitting it before he catches the ball though.
kehlis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 PM.

Top -