Home

Accepted Trades here

This is a discussion on Accepted Trades here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 04:18 AM   #65
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Accepted Trades here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnich
Have anyone succesfully traded for clowney?
I attempted it with multiple teams (as well as Mack) but I could not get them to agree to anything. I offered multiple 1st and combinations of star players but nothing would work. In one I even used Seattle and offered Sherman and two 1sts and they wouldn't accept it. To me that's a good thing though, most teams would never trade a first round pick that early (except Cleveland....).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 07:01 AM   #66
Rookie

I live in UK and was at the game store waiting for it to open and get my copy. Just played as the Jets in a test CFM and I like the new rookies, best set yet!

I traded a 3rd rounder and Josh Bush to Arizona for Jonathan Cooper to strengthen the OL. Will be making offensive moves in the draft as we are poor.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:31 AM   #67
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4

The trade engine is faulty or something, i'm finding you can trade guys to teams for picks or other players even though they don't want the player (it's red) you can totally kill a team for next years draft, take all their picks. I'm the Browns and have traded for Mike Evans didn't give much for him and also have taken all the Steelers Picks for next year, I have over 10 picks with 6 of them 1st round picks. What i've found is if you find a team for a trade make an offer then add any pick to the offer they usually accept it. I can't believe what i'm trading to get 1st round picks and guys that should get maybe a 7th for you can get a 2nd. Also can trade a 3rd and 4th for a 1st etc.... it's crazy this year. There are certain players like Clowney I can't trade for, haven't tried 3 1sts yet but that might do it, but i don't want him. It's def much easier this year to trade, just counter and seems you can get anyone or any pick and Rookies are totally easy to get (except the #1 pick rookie).
Old 08-29-2014, 09:47 AM   #68
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
The trade engine is faulty or something, i'm finding you can trade guys to teams for picks or other players even though they don't want the player (it's red) you can totally kill a team for next years draft, take all their picks. I'm the Browns and have traded for Mike Evans didn't give much for him and also have taken all the Steelers Picks for next year, I have over 10 picks with 6 of them 1st round picks. What i've found is if you find a team for a trade make an offer then add any pick to the offer they usually accept it. I can't believe what i'm trading to get 1st round picks and guys that should get maybe a 7th for you can get a 2nd. Also can trade a 3rd and 4th for a 1st etc.... it's crazy this year. There are certain players like Clowney I can't trade for, haven't tried 3 1sts yet but that might do it, but i don't want him. It's def much easier this year to trade, just counter and seems you can get anyone or any pick and Rookies are totally easy to get (except the #1 pick rookie).
I haven't experienced anything like this, but even if you are there is a very simple fix for this: if you know it would never happen in real life, don't make the trade, only make trades that won't kill the league. I like to play as close to realistic as possible just because you can cheese the game in certain aspects doesn't mean you have to.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:54 PM   #69
Rookie

i don't think i've ever told anyone how they should enjoy their own madden video game experience, that's not my business.

i am attempting to help any others out there who may play the game they way that i play the game. i play to assemble the best team w the most highly skilled players while staying under the salary cap, every season.

because a glitch or flaw is exploited, this does not change the fact that it is a glitch or flaw.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:12 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I attempted it with multiple teams (as well as Mack) but I could not get them to agree to anything. I offered multiple 1st and combinations of star players but nothing would work. In one I even used Seattle and offered Sherman and two 1sts and they wouldn't accept it. To me that's a good thing though, most teams would never trade a first round pick that early (except Cleveland....).

trades are so easy and broken you can just go to free agents sign all the low rated rookie cb. trade 3 of them for pretty much any player you want.. just repeat the process and next week they will probably be back in free agents so u wont run out . i mean some players you still can get but 98% of the time it works
Old 08-29-2014, 03:23 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 2

As the Jags I traded

WR Justin Blackmon
LG Zane Beedles
2nd round pick

To Buffalo for

WR Sammy Watkins

Not a realistic trade but fair or not what do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I haven't been able to get as many first round picks as I could last year. Maybe the team he was trading to desperately needed WR's due to injury, but I tested it out with WR's around 75 OVR and all the highest I could get was 3rd round picks.

Having said that even if the logic is broken, I like to keep it as real as possible and never game the system.
i think it is easier to make favorable trades for a "team builder" coach (joe gibbs). what coach type did you use?

i traded 74 ovr wr + 72 ovr wr to the bears (one of the best wr groups, none of their wrs were injured) for their 2015 1st + 2015 2nd + 2016 1st.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »