Home

Loading Data...PLEASE WAIT

This is a discussion on Loading Data...PLEASE WAIT within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 12:52 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon9 Re: Loading Data...PLEASE WAIT

Yes, I'm also getting this on my PS4 Offline CFM. To get around it I've been making all my weekly changes, saved, close out the application and relaunched. Usually goes in without a problem.

Guess QA was too busy getting Madden Ultimate Team working to worry about the most important mode (to most folks) in the game. Geez.

Question - are these issues only with people who went digital or does this happen with disc users as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Loading Data...PLEASE WAIT

Same problem here on xbox one offline cfm. After each win, i started saving multiple save spots before and after doing preps to avoid having a single dl get corrupted. I've played 3 games of my regular season. To play those 3 games, I had to restart due to "loading data" around 25 times. Since playing my 3rd game, I've tried around 15 times to get my 4th game in. Still failing. Would be nice to hear some feedback from EA regarding this. This is ridiculous.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:56 PM   #27
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondlt
Yes, I'm also getting this on my PS4 Offline CFM. To get around it I've been making all my weekly changes, saved, close out the application and relaunched. Usually goes in without a problem.

Guess QA was too busy getting Madden Ultimate Team working to worry about the most important mode (to most folks) in the game. Geez.

Question - are these issues only with people who went digital or does this happen with disc users as well?
I'm having the issue and I bought the disc version at Gamestop. I guess this is the best workaround we can do. IE. Do all of your weekly changes, save, close out of Madden and restart, then jump right in your weekly game.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #28
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyrotface
Same problem here on xbox one offline cfm. After each win, i started saving multiple save spots before and after doing preps to avoid having a single dl get corrupted. I've played 3 games of my regular season. To play those 3 games, I had to restart due to "loading data" around 25 times. Since playing my 3rd game, I've tried around 15 times to get my 4th game in. Still failing. Would be nice to hear some feedback from EA regarding this. This is ridiculous.
Wow so you're not even able to get in a game even after restarting, right? Ugh. This is pretty gamebreaking.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:00 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'll give it another shot when I get home. I just want to play a good franchise
Old 08-27-2014, 01:01 PM   #30
Rookie

Angry Re: Loading Data...PLEASE WAIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Wow so you're not even able to get in a game even after restarting, right? Ugh. This is pretty gamebreaking.
Yeah, if that's the case its pretty devastating and the game is essentially broken. I only just finished game two so I guess I'll be finding out soon.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:12 PM   #31
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

What's mind boggling is how this entire forum isn't blowing up with this problem right now. They must all be playing online or something because this is a serious issue for offline CFM'ers. Maybe people are just simming games and checking stats all day, but for those of us that actually play the games, it's hit or miss and we freeze at loading screen more often than not.

This bug should be a #1 priority at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #32
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm wondering if this problem is specifically related to the week prep stuff. I simmed like 5 seasons last night and in each season I played a couple of games just for the hell of it and did not have a single loading issue because i did not mess with the week prep at all.

I'm on the ps4

Last edited by SFNiners816; 08-27-2014 at 01:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »