Home

Bluff blitz/ hook zone ps4

This is a discussion on Bluff blitz/ hook zone ps4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 12:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bluff blitz/ hook zone ps4

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the bluff blitz which I'm assuming is qb contain does not work. It puts the defender in a yellow hook zone. So when I was playing online with someone who scrambled with 49ers almost every play there was nothing I could do to stop it but blitz corners who left WRs wide open. Anyone else notice this? How does a game get made with this kind of mistake so obvious?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Bluff blitz/ hook zone ps4

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the bluff blitz which I'm assuming is qb contain does not work. It puts the defender in a yellow hook zone. So when I was playing online with someone who scrambled with 49ers almost every play there was nothing I could do to stop it but blitz corners who left WRs wide open. Anyone else notice this? How does a game get made with this kind of mistake so obvious?
Bluff blitz isnt QB contain as far as i know. Unless im not remembering right its always been than when you select to bluff. A safety or some other players will move pre snap like they are going to blitz and then go to their man or zone when the ball is snapped.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Bluff blitz isnt QB contain as far as i know. Unless im not remembering right its always been than when you select to bluff. A safety or some other players will move pre snap like they are going to blitz and then go to their man or zone when the ball is snapped.
Either way, where is qb contain? With all the running qbs in the league, how can this not be in the game?
Old 08-27-2014, 01:12 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

there is a defensive hot route that will tell the defense to contain the qb. Cant remember the button off hand tho
Old 08-27-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Contain is under the defensive options when u hold down left trigger. It puts the whole line in contain instead of just one person
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 01:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
Contain is under the defensive options when u hold down left trigger. It puts the whole line in contain instead of just one person
Well I'm glad they found a way to screw that up. Now there won't be any pass rush at all. I swear they have computer people making games and not people who understand football. This needs to be patched ASAP or there is no point in playing online against anyone who uses a running qb.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Well I'm glad they found a way to screw that up. Now there won't be any pass rush at all. I swear they have computer people making games and not people who understand football. This needs to be patched ASAP or there is no point in playing online against anyone who uses a running qb.
You could just audible the line to have some blitz. Not everything is a game breaker.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:22 PM   #8
Rookie

CPTryder1536's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
But that is not the case, the Defensive Ends still work their way to the QB but still keep their contain assignment. I have called Man Cover 2 QB Contain and my DEs have been in contain and still gotten sacks and also were able to break off their blocks if the QB started to run to the outside. I think it is pretty effective and better than last year’s contain hot route.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »