Home

Anyone else missing females?

This is a discussion on Anyone else missing females? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 10:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else missing females?

I think Madden, as far as gameplay is great for a game that was considered dead at one point in the last y outputs of the game. In the past it was tattoos and now that they are back people just find more stuff to complain about. As far as gameplay, even if the crowd had female models or children, you wouldn't notice after 2 months of play or during a heated game. But I would like to see these inputted into the game, one thing that should happen is dynamic crowds: weather condition attire, signs, cut scenes to crowds, die hard fan group, fan sections and female models. Also I wouldn't mind the crowd leaving before the end of the game, especially many leaving before the game is over due to a blowout.

It's technically the first real output of Madden on next gen and to me, these next 5 or so years will leave us with no crowd complaints.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #10
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

In a one-year cycle there are only so many things to get done. I think the generational leap in graphics and presentation, plus the great skills trainer, are enough to make up for lackluster crowds.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:22 AM   #11
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
In a one-year cycle there are only so many things to get done. I think the generational leap in graphics and presentation, plus the great skills trainer, are enough to make up for lackluster crowds.
Crowds are a huge part of the presentation for some of us. Not to mention the commentary is absolutely dreadful this year and the pre/halftime show is average at best. I would say Presentation of the game needs some serious work. Thankfully Gameplay is much improved which is one of the biggest things for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 05:45 AM   #12
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Living Worlds definitely needs to be improved next year. Not only do we need woman & children in the crowd but WHERE ARE MY NEXT GEN CHEERLEADERS? Lol. We also need team mascots as well. We need a full Next Gen experience (gameplay, presentation, atmosphere).
When playing at home, as the Bills, and my team comes out of the tunnel for the start of the game, they show the cheerleaders lined up on the field and all I can say is that someone needs a serious attitude adjustment on how they see women.

These "Cheerleaders" all look like they've had breast implant surgery... two or three times... it looks so ridiculously fake that it's actually offensive. EA better hope that the Cheerleader Union doesn't see them because they could be facing another lawsuit.

That said, yes, there definitely needs to be women - real looking women - and kids in the stands. Kids holding programs or cards trying to get autographs before and after the game would be a cool touch. NCAA had some authentic looking women in their crowds - and their cheerleaders weren't size 66 DD - so I don't get why Madden can't implement the same thing.

Compare these photos to what you see in the pre-game:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »