Home

Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 06:15 PM   #49
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knelltone
You can't play owner mode. You can't enjoy a realistic CFM for more than a couple seasons(big ben 3rd stringer, matt ryan ect.). Online CFM has major bugs upon release. This has nothing to do with a culture of complainers, these game modes are ****ed.

I would appreciate getting a game that did what it is advertised to do. If youre gunna sell me on CFM don't **** around with me. If you can do it, put it in the game and make it work the way you said it will. If you can't, dont put it in the freakin game. I'll save money and not ridicule you publicly.
This isn't the place to ridicule devs publicly, and is actually counter productive.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #50
Rookie

chadex's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfunk9786
Hopefully the issues with team funds in Owner Mode are addressed at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.

I vote this for the next thing to be fixed. Really want to play Owner Mode but the amount of money to given to start out with and the dynamics of making money and how it just gets you into a hole of not being able to resign anyone sucks.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:58 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
This isn't the place to ridicule devs publicly, and is actually counter productive.
Then where do I go? EA's official forum? The mods their are volunteers who know nothing. Should i go to twitter and voice my complaints? Wait.. people do that and are mostly ignored as well. Should i post on my FB and tell all my friends how much I think CFM sucks? Wait, the devs aren't my friends. The point is, the devs don't interact with the people who purchase the game. This is as good a place as any.

and how is it counter productive? By voicing my complaints do I convince EA to ignore the issues? Probs not. More than anything us "complainers" put pressure on the DEV's to get it right. When word gets out people aren't buying the game until issues are resolved is the best way to get attention. Our complaints are not without constructive criticism. We aren't saying **** madden. We are telling them how they could persuade us to buy the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 07:16 PM   #52
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadex
I vote this for the next thing to be fixed. Really want to play Owner Mode but the amount of money to given to start out with and the dynamics of making money and how it just gets you into a hole of not being able to resign anyone sucks.
I agree 100% but at least we can do coach mode, SIM stats are just killin it all lol
Old 08-29-2014, 07:27 PM   #53
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Then where do I go? EA's official forum? The mods their are volunteers who know nothing. Should i go to twitter and voice my complaints? Wait.. people do that and are mostly ignored as well. Should i post on my FB and tell all my friends how much I think CFM sucks? Wait, the devs aren't my friends. The point is, the devs don't interact with the people who purchase the game. This is as good a place as any.

and how is it counter productive? By voicing my complaints do I convince EA to ignore the issues? Probs not. More than anything us "complainers" put pressure on the DEV's to get it right. When word gets out people aren't buying the game until issues are resolved is the best way to get attention. Our complaints are not without constructive criticism. We aren't saying **** madden. We are telling them how they could persuade us to buy the game.

I agree with all of this, and all of your points are valid.

This is THE forum for Madden gaming and M15 DOES have game-breaking bugs right now. If this guy can't come on here, point out the issues, then get on the devs a bit putting out this buggy mess, then where do we go to where someone might listen? If there is a place the devs might lurk, it would surely be here, right? Or are they just popping their corks and looking at the new numbers in their bank accounts, for another year of selling a lot of copies of Madden.

I've been on this forum for over 10 years now (actually posted more in the old Madden Mania days), I purchased the game already, and I'm mainly an offline CFM player, but the sim stats are broken enough that I will not touch the mode until it is fixed. I'm stuck playing Play Now games, and I've actually already found a good set of sliders to start a fun offline CFM. Take note, look at the current OS poll that is up, the majority which is at 69% play offline CFM.. now just expand that country-wide and you see who this affects most.

More power to the people that are playing their offline CFM now, or chose to use the "workaround," but I want a properly functioning "sim" experience before I start mine. And no one mention that sim stats have always been broken, even in M25 the QBs and RBs had pretty good numbers, and you didn't see players with 27 sacks on the season either. It was satisfactory enough for me.

So, all in all, hopefully public pressure and "getting on" the devs juuust might prompt for a patch sooner rather than later. It is not like they are working with a skeleton crew and don't have massive resources backing them up. Fix these problems already, so people can purchase the game or actually get started playing the game. M15 overall on the field is fun as hell this year, in my opinion, it would be a shame if these game-breaking bugs diminished that for too long. It IS nice to hear from them on the problems though, but offline CFM needs to be fixed ASAP as well.

Last edited by Shon 23; 08-29-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:51 PM   #54
Rookie

I thought they fixed the ability to but power moves for the olb's and mlb's? I still can't buy the upgrades for my players in my offline franchise
Old 08-29-2014, 07:57 PM   #55
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Where did I say anything about voicing complaints?

Clearly my post was lost on you. No sweat off my back, you're the Mods problem now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 08:15 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Where did I say anything about voicing complaints?

Clearly my post was lost on you. No sweat off my back, you're the Mods problem now.
Ridiculing(look up the definition if you need to) DEVs and voicing complaints are synonymous in this context.

This is because many of our complaints have been repetitive. but *shrug* some people lack the capacity/ interest to understand.

Last edited by Knelltone; 08-29-2014 at 08:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »