Home

A MAJOR improvement to CFM Drafts

This is a discussion on A MAJOR improvement to CFM Drafts within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 07:27 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: A MAJOR improvement to CFM Drafts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 08:29 AM   #26
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
It's not a popular surname but it does exist in the world. According to ancestry.com there are over 3500 records of the surname Economy, most are of Greek origin and used Economy as the Americanized version of Economous. Again just because we have never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist in the world. Before this years draft class how many people did you know what the surname Shembo (182 records on Ancestry)?
I actually have a franchisee with that last name for work.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:57 AM   #27
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

So it sounds like from reading this thread that there are no weekly storylines for the rookies in the draft? Someone said they are at week 2 and there are no storylines?

Also, someone said that all rookies have the revolution helmet and shoulder pads that are too big? Is this confirmed?
Old 08-29-2014, 09:51 AM   #28
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
So it sounds like from reading this thread that there are no weekly storylines for the rookies in the draft? Someone said they are at week 2 and there are no storylines?

Also, someone said that all rookies have the revolution helmet and shoulder pads that are too big? Is this confirmed?
The branching storylines are the same as last year they just randomly select a storyline and a player for it. In other words it's not tied into the same players every year. You will still see multiple storylines each season, some appear early, some don't pop up till later in the season.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:12 AM   #29
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

im loving this!!! great to hear! Say goodbye to those cheating , no good, cheat sheets for the draft classes!!!! i know alot of peps will be crying by the fact they actually have to learn how to scout and hope no one else found the guy they found , and hope they wont pick them before they do!! I love it ! hope all those cheaters enjoyed it while they could! now we can have real fun with out drafts!!! FINALLY! Thank you EA!

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-31-2014, 03:38 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000

Yep I just went to go edit 4 of my rookies to look for my self.And it seems the huge shoulder pad glitch is back all were wearing Revolution helmets also.I Still love the game though.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #31
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

The shoulder pad problem isn't a big deal. It's not as noticeable as it used to be. It seems to happen at random too.

Found one more piece of good news. You can now change WRs position. So if you draft a big stud you can move him to TE or even QB, HB, FB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 01:30 PM   #32
Rookie

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »