Home

Madden NFL 15: Online Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Online Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 10:10 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 15: Online Impressions

It's still a mess from server issues to people's game play. I just had two games drop and I got losses. One I would have loss anyways, but maybe not had I been able to actually call F'ing plays on defense. Whoever came up with this new play call screen really needs a stern talking too. It's overtly obstructive and at times you can't even call a play at all. I've given up several 4th downs because I can't call a play so I just start running offsides to try to get in a better position only to not be able to call a damn play again. What a mess. The second game I was up 3 to 0 and had just thrown a pick and then got the you have been removed from the server message. Don't know why, but whatever.

Last edited by LBzrule; 08-30-2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:40 AM   #10
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Online play has come a long way. Gone are days of stutter stepping up the field and the dreaded dime nano type of defenses.

Although things are better today, I would still like to see a fair play system implemented back into the game. There's nothing worst than guys going for it on 4*th and 25 only to leave his opponent hanging by quitting, if they don't get it.

Bring back fair play EA.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Online play has come a long way. Gone are days of stutter stepping up the field and the dreaded dime nano type of defenses.

Although things are better today, I would still like to see a fair play system implemented back into the game. There's nothing worst than guys going for it on 4*th and 25 only to leave his opponent hanging by quitting, if they don't get it.

Bring back fair play EA.
also they get the win when they quit, dunno if its something buggy or all the time. I got the points as if I won but an 'L' in my win/loss column.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 09:50 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass

Bring back fair play EA.
Sorry but absolutely wrong on the bolded. Just give it some time and you'll be seeing the DT nanos where your line on a consistent basis allows the DT to run right through. Just be glad you haven't faced it yet, I have. It's alive, very much alive
Old 08-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #13
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Sorry but absolutely wrong on the bolded. Just give it some time and you'll be seeing the DT nanos where your line on a consistent basis allows the DT to run right through. Just be glad you haven't faced it yet, I have. It's alive, very much alive
That stinks because it can be deadly.

I'm too old for this ish. lol
Old 08-31-2014, 11:53 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Were you able to record it to send to Rex? May help alleviate the issue sooner than never, lol
Old 08-31-2014, 12:12 PM   #15
Just started!

OVR: 0

How does that seeing the opponents previous play work. I never really paid attention to it. I just assumed it was a suggestion play screen or something which I don't need.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 12:19 PM   #16
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Gameplay has been smooth and lag free for me. Haven't been booted from any games which happened on the regular last yr. Defense is much better so you stand a chance against cheesers. Because the defense is improved ive noticed people playing the game in a more realistic manner (could be a coincidence based on small sample size). Still not close to sim by any means but noticeably better than the avg experience i would get from ppl in last years game.

Really just want the community feature to come back so you can play with custom sliders against like minded people. Hope they can patch it in at some point

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »