Home

Pinning the ball inside the 10 yard line

This is a discussion on Pinning the ball inside the 10 yard line within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 06:14 PM   #9
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pinning the ball inside the 10 yard line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Man, its so easy to coffin corner this year because of the arch meter. Unless its just the punter I am using. I nail 5-6 of them a game. Inside the 10, out of bounds. Perfect kicks. Its great.
I feel like if he used the Kick Meter, he wouldn't have this issue. . .

The point is that he is looking for a button to get the kick coverage team to actually down the ball, not just run into it or catch it.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #10
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
I feel like if he used the Kick Meter, he wouldn't have this issue. . .

The point is that he is looking for a button to get the kick coverage team to actually down the ball, not just run into it or catch it.
What REALLY needs to be added to the game is the ability for Punters to be able to put back spin on the ball, so that when it hits at the 5-yard line, it actually bounces up and back to the 7 or 8-yard line, you know... something like what you see on every Sunday during the NFL season!

Give punters a ranking for this, do something... it's been the same, horrible punting every year! EA really needs to address this along with the plethora of other things that need addressed!

Old 09-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #11
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
What REALLY needs to be added to the game is the ability for Punters to be able to put back spin on the ball, so that when it hits at the 5-yard line, it actually bounces up and back to the 7 or 8-yard line, you know... something like what you see on every Sunday during the NFL season!

Give punters a ranking for this, do something... it's been the same, horrible punting every year! EA really needs to address this along with the plethora of other things that need addressed!
Just saw Rob Bironas for 25-38 for 305 Yards in an image in another thread, do we really need another rating that doesn't matter? What we REALLY need is ratings that matter lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #12
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Try he old gta 3 weapons cheat
Old 09-02-2014, 08:43 PM   #13
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Just saw Rob Bironas for 25-38 for 305 Yards in an image in another thread, do we really need another rating that doesn't matter? What we REALLY need is ratings that matter lol.
No, we don't need ratings that don't matter. I saw the same image that you saw and I was... SMH... so QB accuracy has been "adjusted" huh? Okay. Anyway, there are punters who are great at doing this - pinning the ball inside the 10 with back spin - and that should be reflected in the game, and sadly, it isn't.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:47 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death

Would be a great skill for kickers to obtain. I would prefer it to be an expensive one though...since most kickers have the ability...but not many that well

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »