Home

Is This The Worst AI QB play In A Long Time?

This is a discussion on Is This The Worst AI QB play In A Long Time? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 01:25 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Is This The Worst AI QB play In A Long Time?

Has any one tried a few games with qb accuracly at 100 and then a few at 0 just to see how big of a difference there is?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 01:42 AM   #42
Pro

T5063's Arena

Like others said, I've noticed lowering that wr catching helps a lot more than lowering qb accuracy. The completion % are way more realistic but I'm not sure if that affects long throws or if the cpu starts calling more run plays that way.

There is nothing that drives me more nuts about this game then when a qb starts doing that stupid dance while the pocket collapses around him!!
Old 09-03-2014, 01:50 AM   #43
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

the sacks issue has a work around if you check out armor and swords slider thread. I started a CFM with his edited roster from the vault and use his sliders. I went from 5-10 sacks a game to 1-2. the cpu never holds the ball too long ever anymore.
I know for a lot of people using sliders or downloading rosters isnt what they want to do but im telling you it was easy. armor and sword did all the hard work and Madden plays beautifully now.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:23 AM   #44
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
the sacks issue has a work around if you check out armor and swords slider thread. I started a CFM with his edited roster from the vault and use his sliders. I went from 5-10 sacks a game to 1-2. the cpu never holds the ball too long ever anymore.
I know for a lot of people using sliders or downloading rosters isnt what they want to do but im telling you it was easy. armor and sword did all the hard work and Madden plays beautifully now.
I think this is the slider set you are referring to.

Xb1 users can manually do it.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:27 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

What about once we get like 3,4,5 years into our cfm, and we start seeing rookie qb's. Then where back to the same problem. I believe if that workaround is truly a fix and EA is not able to fix this in a patch they self without screwing something else up. Then they should patch in being able to edit any player we want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 02:46 AM   #46
Banned

How dose having the grounding pentertie slider change thing when it comes to the high completion % and being sacked? I have heard a lot of people say that when it is higher the CPU holds on to the ball to long and it also sounds like the CPU may try to many check down passes when it is high. My last few games I had the slider at like 90 and almost ever passes was a 5 yard type of pass.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:48 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
CPU QB's are just flat out broken. 95 times out of 100 they will not throw the ball down the field and if there's an out or slant or any dump off pass, they'll take that FIRST before waiting for routes to develop for decent gains.

It's an issue that has plagued Madden since day one and will continue next year, the year after that, and the year after that.

This game needs to be scrapped completely. Then take 2-3 years off and re-develop it from scratch. Completely. Everything. If it takes 4 years, then it takes 4 years.

DO IT RIGHT.
that will never ever happen
Old 09-03-2014, 02:53 AM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by havoc00
that will never ever happen

Yeah they are reqired to have a game come out ever year and they make to much money from the game. I haven't heard how while madden 15 is saling yet but I do now the last sever years the madden sales have went way down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »