Home

Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 11:37 PM   #281
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerskinsfan81
I'm not an official slider tester but it seems to me that the issue is the cpu ai qb taking coverage sacks. It's obvious to me that the improved coverage, man and zone, have caused this issue. So has anyone tried lowering the Pass D sliders? Or raising the cpu WR catch?

It's a tough balancing act to get them just right but I'm sure eventually someone will figure it out.

I'm too busy to sit and do Tiburon's do diligence(I used to test sliders all the time). Hope this helps.

Lowering the pass coverage slider has shown me that the QBs will throw downfield. I recommend being below 50 on all pro.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 12:29 AM   #282
Rookie

OVR: 0

Adjusting the coverage sliders to try and compensate for the sacks is tough because the computer is already completing over 80%. So of you make coverage worse the completion % gets better. They just need to latch the AI QB to make quicker decisions and it would be perfect.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:20 AM   #283
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyt
It has to do with schemes/player types within CFM itself.

Take the Lions for example; Dominic Raiola C is 91ovr(?) for play now but once you enter into CFM he is an 81ovr no matter the scheme/player type you choose.

The overalls really have no effect, just go by the particular ratings that are important to whichever position; schemes are just a gimmick as they only alter overall not individual attributes.
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me. It's honestly been a few years since I've played Madden. 2011 actually.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:26 AM   #284
Banned

OVR: 2

So someone just told me in the slider form that the tuner makes now difference in less you are doing an online Franchise. That is news to me. WOW that is some major BS right there. No wonder ever one is still sacking the CPU so much. So the fix that is supposed to improve sacking the CPU is only online wow just wow and I don't think we where ever told any thing about that. How would any one even now that with out playing online? This is just stupid. I heard someone saying something about EA was looking at the CPU sack thing how can that be then? If the fixed it online then doesn't that mean they already now what caused it and how to fix it so it would be in the patch? If that is the cause then why would they have to look into it if they already now how to fix it? I thought tuners where supposed to be like patches just quiker and for smaller things not that you had to play online to get the benefits of it. When NHL started using tuners you could select witch one you wanted to use so if you didn't want to use one you could go back to a different one. For example 1.01, 1.02 ect. I know that patches take longer but with the sim stats being fixed in online franchise mode like a week ago and with it sounding like the sack issue being fixed in online franchise why haven't we got a update about it for offline franchise then? If they know how to fix it why no update form them about it?
Old 09-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 2

The tuner was for USER SACKS ONLY...It toned down the user pass rush. It had nothing to do with the cpu players rushing the passer. They are still sacking. THe problem has to do more with the CPU QB's hanging on to the ball to long....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 08:24 PM   #286
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Lowering the pass coverage slider has shown me that the QBs will throw downfield. I recommend being below 50 on all pro.
That's good to know! I haven't purchased M15 yet and it just made sense that the improved defensive a.i. was the cause of this cpu taking coverage sacks. I'm sure guys will need to lower the qb Acc to get realistic %'s.
I ended up finding 4 qb Acc for both cpu and user works great on M25(all-madden).
Wonder how it works on 15?
I still enjoy M25 though! Signature qb throws and cadences, NCAA draft classes, and my sliders are finally on point! Lol
I may still end up getting M15 but not a must right now. I'm an offline CCM player
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
One quick thing:

I actually think it's better to RAISE CPU QB THROWING ACCURACY.

This is because when the CPU has low QB acc, it affects their confidence. They don't have the confidence to throw the ball downfield, so they will get into dink and dunk mode, completing these annoying little 3 and 4 yard passes.

By raising their accuracy, they take shots deep. I even saw 3 errant throws from Palmer with RAISED accuracy. He didn't pass to his HB/FB nearly as much.

To compensate for this, I drop CPU WR catch and upped my pass defense.
It's starting to look great.
Now that's a different way of testing qb acc. I remember, back on M12 using all 100's on sliders(cpu) and it worked really well. I'm curious to know how it works. If I get M15, I will be testing it for sure.

Last edited by Soonerskinsfan81; 09-09-2014 at 08:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »