Home

Poll: Do you really think EA will fix the desync issue in CFM?

This is a discussion on Poll: Do you really think EA will fix the desync issue in CFM? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do you honestly think EA's thoughts on the desync issue is at this time?
We really need to fix this , so people in CFM's can enjoy all the features we added 0 0%
We dont have time to fix this 0 0%
Its already fixed, just use the same settings, we have done enough for you 1 100.00%
Oh , we promise , it will be fixed in m17.... 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Poll: Do you really think EA will fix the desync issue in CFM?

so , im curious , maybe its just me , but id like to see what you guys here think. Do you honestly think EA is going to fix the desync issue in CFM caused by people having different settings for kick arc, d graphics, camera toggle ( i honestly believe this is the real issue this one setting) and camera angle ..... I just feel like EA thinks , hey they can play with the same settings and its "fixed" no big deal. What pisses me off about it is ,im one of , what seems a very few, willing to play with the d camera in my CFM. So since everyone else seems to want to use the standard cheat cam ( in my opinion) now i have to be forced to play a different way cause EA cant make the game right or dont bother to test things near enough it seems. So now we have this new feature i love, but cant use it cause they cant get something right. Im feeling like they may just say , well they can still play if they all have same settings, so its "fixed" , lets go out for lunch shall we? Do you guys really think they are gonna fix it ?

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 03:03 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Poll: Do you really think EA will fix the desync issue in CFM?

Josh Looman has already stated that the CFM team is working on a fix for the issue. By default, the answer to this question is "yes".
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Josh_Looman
According to my team, the desyncs are being caused by league users having different settings for kicking arc and defensive graphics.
Quote:
If everyone in the league uses the same settings for those things, that should solve the problem.
Quote:
Unfortunately, this can’t be fixed in a server update so please make those changes until a permanent fix can be rolled out at a future date.

The bug has already been acknowledged by EA and they have stated they are working on a fix, so I am closing this thread because nothing productive can come of it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »