Home

Drops and WR slider?

This is a discussion on Drops and WR slider? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 01:06 AM   #9
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Drops and WR slider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I think I am getting at least 4 or 5 sometimes more and the CPU almost ever has any at least not more then like 2.
Lol have to remember the CPU gets lucky with everything. But yeah having a lot of easy drops can be frustrating, I usually only have about 2-3 drops a game so far
Old 09-10-2014, 02:31 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFan58
Lol have to remember the CPU gets lucky with everything. But yeah having a lot of easy drops can be frustrating, I usually only have about 2-3 drops a game so far

The worst is when you are have a hard time on offfisive and you get 2 drops in a row lol
Old 09-10-2014, 05:56 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
I cant even imagine having it at 40 has at 55 I even see to much. I don't know how people can have fumbles below 50 either though has even at 50 I see like 2 fumbles ever game. I think fumbles and WR catching have to be above 50 for the user.

I have my user catch at 11 or 10 and I have realistic amount of drops a game (no more then 3 or 4). Also I had fumbles at 3 and would go games without ever fumbling so now I put it at 2 and I fumble only if I can a good hit or forget to protect the ball which is realistic to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 08:05 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
I have my user catch at 11 or 10 and I have realistic amount of drops a game (no more then 3 or 4). Also I had fumbles at 3 and would go games without ever fumbling so now I put it at 2 and I fumble only if I can a good hit or forget to protect the ball which is realistic to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What no way! If I had catching that low I would probly have like 15 drops a game and if I had fumbles that low I would probly have like 20 fumbles a game. Also I think fumbles also helps to break tackles so I have no idea how you could break any tackles.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:14 AM   #13
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Hmm, I have it at 45 for both Human and CPU, but I was actually thinking of lowering it to 40.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:51 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
What no way! If I had catching that low I would probly have like 15 drops a game and if I had fumbles that low I would probly have like 20 fumbles a game. Also I think fumbles also helps to break tackles so I have no idea how you could break any tackles.

I wouldn't lie. I'm just trying to end up with realistic games as possible with also having a challenge. Las night I was played a game Vikings (me) vs pats (CPU) and Peterson had like 25-178 with no fumbles. I did lose a fumble on a kickoff return though. An I think I only had like three drops the whole game. I just cover up the ball when a big hit is coming and try not to force to many passes. Try it out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2014, 09:54 AM   #15
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't think I see enough drops with slider at 40-45. I don't want to lower it too much though because I don't want to see a ton of wide open drops. What I do want to see is more drops when they are hit immediately after or during a catch. If only there was a Catch In Traffic slider....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 12:25 PM   #16
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
I don't think I see enough drops with slider at 40-45. I don't want to lower it too much though because I don't want to see a ton of wide open drops. What I do want to see is more drops when they are hit immediately after or during a catch. If only there was a Catch In Traffic slider....
Talk about hitting the nail on the head there!!!!

Drops in Madden are just recorded as drops.............there is a HUGE difference in a curl route and it hits the guy in the hands and he drops it from a slant route where he catches it and gets lit up by the LB and drops it.

***On a side note that latter example I gave is not even recorded in the NFL as a drop.***

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »