Home

Madden NFL 15: Is The Game Smarter?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Is The Game Smarter? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 10:15 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Is The Game Smarter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qupshaw
Couldn't agree with you more. Nice photo
Agree. Let them remove sliders and have a non competitive AI. I and many others (who as you stated are hardcore return customers) would never play or buy the game again. It's borderline unplayable
with the sliders in terms of a realistic challenge from the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 11:03 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
its not much smarter. There are still too many time when the stupid OL decide to run up the field and block no one. The play it wide open the LB is coming in to fill the hole and the pulling guard ignores his assignment. At least bloody chip him or aim and miss, but not even trying? Infuriating.

Or when a WR is wide open because the CB decides to continue up field well after the WR has made is cut to the outside and simultaneously the SS decides today not only am I going to let the WR get deeper than me but I am also going to ignore that I am supposed to be covered the outside zone not the middle.

I am all for having gaffs in the game but the AI should gaff as well not just the user controlled team.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:05 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
I still think the AI passing is to unrealistic. I would be all over the QB all game and he still completes the passes. It's either a completed pass or a sack almost every time. No matter the QB's skill level, I thought that was supposed to be changed, where you wouldn't get shredded by lesser QB's.
I had Geno Smith throw for 80% completions on All-Pro against me one time. Geno Fricking Smith, yeah that's realistic, dude is a 60% pass on his best day.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #44
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 15: Is The Game Smarter?

The A.I. when playing against the Computer is Sub-Par there's no Man to man defense no one turns their back to the ball they can back peddle all the way down field while the receiver's at top speed.. They bump after 5 yards, acceleration ratings are thrown out the door when balling against A.I. There a fell of a wall on the secondary when truing to go after the ball , Computer A.I. dominant like all the time..
Old 09-10-2014, 11:49 AM   #45
Rookie

Big_Blue's Arena

I think the biggest areas in need of improvement are ball carrier and overall player movement and wr db interactions. You should be able to make quick speed cuts in the open field to make defenders miss. Also, you should have more control over the ball carrier without taking away the realism that they've implemented. If I'm controlling shady I should feel very slippery and agile, with the ability to change direction and jump cut in close quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 12:45 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Love this picture!
No the game is not definitely smarter, they game still fails in a lot of ways. To many issues exist that will continue to plague this game. The dev's are just not good enough to fix this game, what they need to do is complete start from scratch and make an entire new madden which we know will not happen. So it is what it is unfortunately, this is what happens when you don't have competition..
Old 09-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #47
Rookie

Smarter in a sense your wide receiver has no clue while the corner as if was in the huddle.... xD
Old 09-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #48
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Hell no its not smarter. It's not even smart. It's dumber than ****. It won't run replays on questionable calls inside of 2 minutes in the 2nd and 4th quarters, and if you try to challenge a call at any other part of the game you're told "There's nothing to challenge."

If we're so smart at Tiburon, why don't we just scrap the challenging system and have the game just correctly call every single play? Since we can't handle making a functioning challenging and replay system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »