Home

Eli Manning rated 69 in Madden 15 after one season

This is a discussion on Eli Manning rated 69 in Madden 15 after one season within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #33
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Eli Manning rated 69 in Madden 15 after one season

Every QB's stats are horrible. The simulation system totally fubars every single QB, save perhaps Drew Brees and one or two other QBs. I've seen E.J. Manuel lead the league in QBR, and a 0 TD 6 INT Geno Smith come into my house and pick apart my Bears defense in week 3. The stats are absolutely insane.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:04 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogg5807
I'm playing online and in year 2 Eli was rated 60 and sitting in Free agency. Luck was injured in week 9 for me and done for the year. When luck was injured he was rated 91 now going into year 3 he is back and healthy and dropped all the way to 83. Anyone else seeing this issue with players returning from injury?
I will have to pay attention that unless that has something to do with confidence. It could explain why my created guy rating drop in yr 2. He was hurt much of season 1.

psn id: llantaeusll

Old 09-10-2014, 10:08 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
Every QB's stats are horrible. The simulation system totally fubars every single QB, save perhaps Drew Brees and one or two other QBs. I've seen E.J. Manuel lead the league in QBR, and a 0 TD 6 INT Geno Smith come into my house and pick apart my Bears defense in week 3. The stats are absolutely insane.
I haven't had any problem with the stats. With the sliders I am using, qbs seem to play more like there real life counterpart most of the time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 11:16 PM   #36
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by llantaeusll
I haven't had any problem with the stats. With the sliders I am using, qbs seem to play more like there real life counterpart most of the time.
I meant simulation stats. In game they're hit or miss for me, really. Some QBs seem to be more prone to horrible outings every time than others, must be a combination of their ratings and traits. But the sim stats? They're just plain awful. Good Qbs will have horrific TD-INT ratios and completion percentages. We've had this problem for years and its, somehow, STILL not fixed.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:21 AM   #37
Just started!

OVR: 0

Yes, his stats are usually horrible after season 1, hence the regression
Old 09-11-2014, 12:32 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I meant simulation stats. In game they're hit or miss for me, really. Some QBs seem to be more prone to horrible outings every time than others, must be a combination of their ratings and traits. But the sim stats? They're just plain awful. Good Qbs will have horrific TD-INT ratios and completion percentages. We've had this problem for years and its, somehow, STILL not fixed.
Ah sim stats? My fault for missing that. You are right about that. Some stats just leave saying wtf. Then they play you next week and pass all over you lol.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:53 AM   #39
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Probably playing offline CFM, that is regressing QB's really fast..............Online CFM has been fixed
Mine is online, started way after the server-side update and he is a 59 and behind Nassib and Mallett in year 2. I thought he was injured until he came in after Mallett got banged up in my preseason game...
Old 09-11-2014, 02:00 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allhailben7
Mine is online, started way after the server-side update and he is a 59 and behind Nassib and Mallett in year 2. I thought he was injured until he came in after Mallett got banged up in my preseason game...
Lol that is crazy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »