Home

Sick of Perfect CPU QB's

This is a discussion on Sick of Perfect CPU QB's within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 11:12 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Sick of Perfect CPU QB's

Anyone else sick and tired of CPU QB's going 18-20 every game off flat and short routes? It's making me wanna rip my hair out. It seems no matter what there's always some short rinky dink route that gets open that the CPU just zips it to for these near perfect games. What happened to defense is fun?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 12:02 AM   #2
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Sick of Perfect CPU QB's

Same here seeing locker all mediocre qb going 27-30 is annoying. Hopefully ea tweak this. I'm getting tired. I tried every possible slider set and theory. Nothing works

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2014, 01:00 AM   #3
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

Ep I am getting tired of it also. Hopefully in next patch they can fix it. I understand EA wanted to make the CPU a bit harder for us but not to every QB!
Old 09-10-2014, 02:22 AM   #4
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1

Just saw Barkley go 19-22 in a preseason game, so I'm right here with you...
Old 09-10-2014, 02:49 AM   #5
Banned

This is the only thing killing the game for me. The CPU on All-Madden is already harder than I've ever seen in all my life playing, but I like the challenge. But it's so annoying that I can't stop them on offense because of someone always breaking loose and my coverage be so far away from them.

Seems like you can only stop them by sacking them or hitting them as they are about to throw. The receivers always find a way to get open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 03:04 AM   #6
Rookie

Danbo80's Arena

OVR: 2

One of the other threads touched on this. A tweet from one of the Devs said they were working on QB Accuracy, and CPU QBs holding the ball to long( the sack problem) for the upcoming patch. No timetable was given. He also mentioned sliders not working right, and
would be looked into.

Now if we can get Penalties workin, we'll be in business.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:36 AM   #7
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX
Anyone else sick and tired of CPU QB's going 18-20 every game off flat and short routes? It's making me wanna rip my hair out. It seems no matter what there's always some short rinky dink route that gets open that the CPU just zips it to for these near perfect games. What happened to defense is fun?
I just played Seattle. They were 2-1 coming in and Wilson had 3 TD passes against 8 - count them EIGHT - interceptions! And the announcer spoke of how they had trouble scoring so far this season...

Then, against me, Wilson was 19 of 25 for 385 yards, 4 TD's and ran 6 times for 71 yards and another score. They beat me 45-42.

Yeah, I know his team just won the Super Bowl... but 385 yards on 19 completions??? That's over 20 yards per completion. Plus his blasted running...

Old 09-10-2014, 03:57 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbo80
One of the other threads touched on this. A tweet from one of the Devs said they were working on QB Accuracy, and CPU QBs holding the ball to long( the sack problem) for the upcoming patch. No timetable was given. He also mentioned sliders not working right, and
would be looked into.

Now if we can get Penalties workin, we'll be in business.

I heard about the QB accuracy thing and holding the ball but that is the first I have heard about the devs saying that the sliders not working right. I hope the patch comes out with in 2 weeks has that would be month for the release date witch I don't think would be to bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »