Home

This game really is broken

This is a discussion on This game really is broken within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 06:39 AM   #1
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1
This game really is broken

Let me say I love the gameplay of this new Madden.. I believe it is fantastic.. BUT my experience from 20 mins ago has me questioning why I bought this game.. I was playing the Jets in my CF as the Bengals.. I use custom sliders like many users.. All my penalties are maxed out (we all know why).. What happened was I was controlling Geno Atkins.. I jumped offside (Geno Smith did a hard count).. Not only did I jump offside but Atkins was STANDING NEXT TO GENO SMITH !! No offside penty was called.. As Geno Smith snapped the ball he immediately threw it out of bounds due to Atkins being so close.. Was there a receiver there ?? Nope.. Was an intentional grounding penalty called ?? Nope.. Even though my intentional grounding and offside penalties are maxed to 99.. I am yet to see a hold, clip or pass interference call.. How can something so easy be so broken !! I'm considering waiting until Madden 16 to start a CF.. Unless they fix the bull****..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 06:56 AM   #2
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: This game really is broken

Penalties being "broken" in Madden is nothing new. It has been for many years now.

I guess we're all different, but I 'm still able to enjoy the game despite the flaws.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-11-2014, 07:53 AM   #3
tyt
Rookie

OVR: 0

So you are threatening to buy Madden 16?...

!!!!EA TREMBLE!!!!
More money for them and a roster update for you.

Find a way to enjoy the game or give it up. Madden will always have major flaws as long as EA has exclusivity.
P.S Penalties are pretty much impossible to be fixed while EA is using this highly flawed engine.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:00 AM   #4
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't see how a company like EA can get away with putting out flawed products.. I really can't.. May have to dig out 2k5.. We the customer shouldn't have to make do with their mistakes.. We should be 100% satisfied with the product..
Old 09-11-2014, 08:07 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz85
I don't see how a company like EA can get away with putting out flawed products.. I really can't..
I really hope there is sarcasm in there. You can't see why? Maybe because it's the only NFL, heck the only football game, on the market, and people still buy it. You want a better product, you got to get a lot more people than just yourself to boycott it. Otherwise, you're just a small $60 in their overall outlook
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 09:26 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

Sounds like the offsides noncall from awhile ago resulting in your defensive player standing right in front of the kicker, which resulted in FG and extra point blocks..

I believe that happened online only though.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:40 AM   #7
Rookie

Someone brings up a valid point & is ridiculed & attacked for it. I love this site, but it seems like it's filled with smart A## people that have nothing better to do than bag on someone for bringing up a concern. If you don't have something insightful to say, why post up on this thread. Say what you guys want too about me, I don't care. I'm like a whole bunch of people on here am tired of you're smart a#% remarks.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:46 AM   #8
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyt
So you are threatening to buy Madden 16?..
LOL we're all that guy though, aren't we? I get frustrated every year and then buy the next one. At the end of the day, through all the moaning i still enjoy the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »