Home

Madden NFL 15 Week 2 Roster Update Available Now, Ray Rice Officially Removed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Week 2 Roster Update Available Now, Ray Rice Officially Removed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2014, 11:35 AM   #41
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 15 Week 2 Roster Update Available Now, Ray Rice Officially Removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
The one man crew, ratings stink.
This is the biggest problem with Donny Moore doing all the ratings. It's an IMPOSSIBLE task for only one person to do. He probably does as good as job as any one person can but every individual hardcore fan will know more about his own team than Donny will. It's just like a national NFL writer - they can't come close to the knowledge of the local beat writers.

That's why I wish he would have 32 Madden fans from across the internet who he can get input on for his rosters. Each of those fans would represent one NFL team and provide proper depth charts, number changes etc.

Ex: When I saw the initial Dolphins rosters had Koa Misi still at OLB it was a big mistake but 99% of the fans outside of Miami would not even notice it. If he had a Dolphin fan to review his work this wouldn't have happened. That's why to most casual fans his work is great. And to the other 31 teams I don't follow as closely I would say it's great as well. But when I look at Miami I can see some errors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 11:50 AM   #42
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Week 2 Roster Update Available Now, Ray Rice Officially Removed

Its far from great even to casual fans and people who only closely follow one team , EA roster has been pretty bad overall for as long as i can remember .
Old 09-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #43
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
Lol @ Stafford being a 90.
He is only 26 and has put up huge numbers since his rookie year even though he was injured a good part of the first 2 years. This season he has way more weapons that just CJ, guys that don't drop in the top ten of WR drop passes like guys he had last year, Durham.... When he had his best season so far the year they made the playoffs his receiving core and running game were better than last years but not as good as this years. Watch by the end of the year you won't be LOLing that 90 rating.

I sure wish the player editor let you edit consistency, potential and contract information. You can edit consistency but it just goes back to whatever it was and doesn't save it.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjackson18
Was hoping they would have gotten the people on IR but no. just Lynch, Lee, Jones, and Weatherspoon.
Who is that Lynch on IR? The only Lynch that comes to mind is Marshawn but he's not injured.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #45
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
That's why I wish he would have 32 Madden fans from across the internet who he can get input on for his rosters. Each of those fans would represent one NFL team and provide proper depth charts, number changes etc.
I think having a fan of the team do that teams roster would be bias. They would get numbers and positions and all that right but I think their ratings would be bias. That's why I think it needs to be more than 1 person going over everything and coming up with a average of those ratings. If you have say 5 guys do independent rosters and then average them out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 12:55 PM   #46
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
I think having a fan of the team do that teams roster would be bias. They would get numbers and positions and all that right but I think their ratings would be bias. That's why I think it needs to be more than 1 person going over everything and coming up with a average of those ratings. If you have say 5 guys do independent rosters and then average them out.
True with regards to ratings but not everyone is a homer. I can easily point out guys that are low but also too high (like Reshad Jones, Dallas Thomas, etc). But some of the biggest issues I see are guys in the wrong positions, messed up depth charts and wrong numbers. The hometown guys would still be a great resource for that.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:06 PM   #47
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Here are the changes.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...madden-ratings
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #48
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Wow so now he's docking guys that haven't played yet? vinston painter -6??? and Robert Nelson -3??? all because they switched postion's? when did this start happening don't ever remember players getting docked because they switched postion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »