Home

All Madden on Slow vs All Pro on Slow

This is a discussion on All Madden on Slow vs All Pro on Slow within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2014, 04:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
All Madden on Slow vs All Pro on Slow

I originally started playing on All Pro at the normal setting but the DBs made too many interceptions so I increased it to slow speed but then I was troucing the CPU in most games.

So I decided to move up to All Madden on normal and I had a few close games but the DBs still seemed to react too fast on normal speed so I changed to slow. I played two games on SLOW speed but the CPU D and particularly the DBs still seem to react like they did on normal speed.

Is this just because it the All Madden setting? I tried to adjust the sliders but it did not seem to help.

Any good sliders for playing close games on All Madden out there?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 06:53 AM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: All Madden on Slow vs All Pro on Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm76
I originally started playing on All Pro at the normal setting but the DBs made too many interceptions so I increased it to slow speed but then I was troucing the CPU in most games.

So I decided to move up to All Madden on normal and I had a few close games but the DBs still seemed to react too fast on normal speed so I changed to slow. I played two games on SLOW speed but the CPU D and particularly the DBs still seem to react like they did on normal speed.

Is this just because it the All Madden setting? I tried to adjust the sliders but it did not seem to help.

Thanks
I'm currently working on a set that is based off All Madden sliders in the Slider section here. I've tweaked mine, in some cases, quite a bit. I play 15 minute quarters - I know a lot of people don't have time for games that long - but I feel like it's football at the setting.

Do they release baseball games that only play 5 innings? I haven't played a baseball game since the 1990's, so I honestly don't know. But I rather doubt they do. In real life, football is 15 minutes per quarter, so that's what I play at.

Still working, still tweaking some sliders. I've read that once you make even one slider adjustment, it takes 2-3 games for them to settle in... so you can imagine the frustration and lengthy process this takes.

It also astounds me that Play Now plays totally different than CFM...

If you're interested, PM me... I can go over some things, like my playing style, etc... and give you my sliders right now. Just keep in mind they are still a work in progress.

I did just play, as the Jets at Houston - off-line franchise - and lost 43-45 in an absolute heart-breaker. The score was high, but most of my games are not. Beat Buffalo 31-29 and Oakland 38-17. Have had others that were like 27-23, 26-21, 31-27... just naming some scores from previous CFM's that I have been playing. All are off-line by the way.

I feel like I am on a good track for my style of play, though my style may differ drastically from yours. And for anyone else reading this, I play as sim as I can and am desperately trying to find sliders that will allow this.

The Texan loss was pretty even... I had 24 first downs to their 16 and they were starting a rookie QB. I lost a fumble that was returned for a TD and had a pick 6. So 14 of their points came via turnovers. The first two games I only had 1 turnover. So... I may be getting close for my style...

Old 09-14-2014, 07:03 AM   #3
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All Madden on Slow vs All Pro on Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm76

Thanks
I'm not an All-Madden player, but charter in the slider forum has what probably is a good, challenging All-Madden set. His post is on the first page. Try those out maybe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »