Home

Why Include a Rating if You can't Edit it?

This is a discussion on Why Include a Rating if You can't Edit it? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 01:58 AM   #9
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Why Include a Rating if You can't Edit it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicVirtue
If it has no bearing on the other accuracy ratings then why is my QB throwing horrible passes with no pressure, set feet, and a wide open (sometimes standing still waving their hands) WR waiting for the ball? Shouldn't those passes be on point given the situation and the ratings? Awareness shouldn't have anything to do with it if I'm the one using him. It's just frustrating knowing that when I use a QB with 84 "THA" those passes and situations are always on point.
I don't have a good explanation for you because I'm simply not experiencing the issue. I have a QB with ratings at or near 90 in SAC and MAC in Tony Romo and I'm just not missing passes (except when I go deep, his DAC is only 76, or when I read the defense wrong and throw picks lol).

I've had missed passes with Brandon Weeden and Dustin Vaughan, but their accuracy ratings collection are all in the 70s. Also played a game with Michael Vick and the Jets once and struggled to complete even 50% of my passes on default All-Pro.

What difficulty are you playing on? Have you adjusted sliders?
Old 09-19-2014, 12:46 PM   #10
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why Include a Rating if You can't Edit it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I don't have a good explanation for you because I'm simply not experiencing the issue. I have a QB with ratings at or near 90 in SAC and MAC in Tony Romo and I'm just not missing passes (except when I go deep, his DAC is only 76, or when I read the defense wrong and throw picks lol).

I've had missed passes with Brandon Weeden and Dustin Vaughan, but their accuracy ratings collection are all in the 70s. Also played a game with Michael Vick and the Jets once and struggled to complete even 50% of my passes on default All-Pro.

What difficulty are you playing on? Have you adjusted sliders?
I'm playing on all madden with QB accuracy on 6, because anything above 6 is lazer accurate no matter who. I don't have this problem with QBs of 80 and above THA. Just ones with 79 and below. It sucks because no matter how high the other ratings are, even consistency, that "79" kicks in at thee worst times in a game and knowing there is nothing I can do about it other than jacking QB accuracy up is a bit upsetting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »